lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rebal campaign-byss
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
hk47
Rookie

Rebal campaign-byss

when i get onto the last part on the rebal campaign the death star is at corucant and it dosnt move and i cant get to byss because i have to get to corucant first whats at byss?
hk47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #2
Cheech Marin
Rookie

I don't think you even get Byss unlocked during the Rebel campaign. I have no idea why though.
Cheech Marin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
Darth Plagus
Rookie

Byss is full of the dark side....and the dark side of the force clouds everything! so maybe they [rebels] dont even know it exists? other wise, its a pretty crummy deal b/c byss has a lot! of build spots
Darth Plagus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 04:27 AM   #4
hk47
Rookie

i took control of coruscant when the death star was just sitting at corleilla for the rest of the game then it didnt unlock so i went to corlag(i think) which was next to byss but it stil didnt unlock but i dont see why they didnt add it on i mean if they didnt know it exists then why not just remove it from the map?
hk47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Rebal campaign-byss