lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [spoiler possibly] Lightsaber Power Crystal Glitch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
Dartz Nox
Rookie

[spoiler possibly] Lightsaber Power Crystal Glitch

I don't know if this works on the Xbox version of TSL, but I know it does on the PC. You can place both the Solari and Qixoni crytals in the Same Lightsaber, that away nommater which alignment you choose you can use that light saber, just don't conentrate on nuetral. This glitch also works with the <Character's Name> Crytal, just be sure to use the opposite alignment. The Solari and Quixoni crystal give your saber the best stats though

My Fic: A Warriors Exile: Here-> http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=165303 <-Here
Dartz Nox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2006, 09:51 PM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
I've never thought to do that. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for he tip!
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

cool tip!!! I never thought to do that!! How did you find this out? was it from trial and error??

Life is pain, highness, anyone who says differently is selling something. ~ Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)

Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe. ~HK-47

I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent usually from warriors. ~ Carth
Raven_Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2006, 11:04 AM   #4
Dartz Nox
Rookie

Yeah I decided to try out different lightsaber crystal combos and I wasn't really paying attention to my crystal combos until I put them in.

My Fic: A Warriors Exile: Here-> http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=165303 <-Here
Dartz Nox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2006, 03:20 PM   #5
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

I never really pay attention to the crystal combos. I normally put in my characters crystal and then one other one. But that is really cool! I guess I will have to start paying attention, and see what I come up with

Life is pain, highness, anyone who says differently is selling something. ~ Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)

Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe. ~HK-47

I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent usually from warriors. ~ Carth
Raven_Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > [spoiler possibly] Lightsaber Power Crystal Glitch