I need anybody to help me with a problem if you can.
tk102 said earlier that with KSE you can only replace things in the save, and that's exactly what I did and it still poped up the message saying "Corrupt Game Save" when I try to load it. And I even tried just putting the .sig and .sav thingies in the save folder and committing the changes and loading it up on my xbox and still, yet again it says "Damaged Save". Only this time it began to load then quit about a quater in. (Don't know if that means anything or not)
This is the process I do:
1) Take the required .sig's and .sav's out of the gamesave I want to mod and put them into C:/Kotor/Saves/Savegame1
2) Then I copy the udata file from the xbox gamesave to my desktop
3) Out of the copied udata file, I delete the required .sig's and .sav's like I put into C:/Kot...
4) Then I make the changes to the gamesave and commit them.
5) I take the modded .sig's and .sav's and put them into the copied udata file.
6) I make a new winzip file and place the copied udata file in it.
7) I put the new winzip file/save to my AR memory card through my AR (It loads perfectly, and if it's a bad save it immedately tells you.)
8) I put it on my xbox and start Kotor 2 and load the game and after about 3 seconds in pops up a message saying "Damaged Gamesave"
And before you ask, I did the same prosess only not changing anything and commiting the changes and it still does the same thing.
Thanks in advance!
SLS, I have deleted your obvious 'bump' post. Sorry, but we do not allow 'bumping' of threads.
Also you would have been better served by posting this issue in the thread for KSE itself. -RH