lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Get shooted through wall's
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-01-2004, 10:27 AM   #1
feejo
Rookie

Thumbs down Get shooted through wall's

I get shouted even when I am well hidden behind wall's it make no sence. Terrible BUG.
feejo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2004, 12:59 AM   #2
Whoopknacker

You get shot, it is an exploit Im sure

Thank you sir may I have another
Whoopknacker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
[BBF]Lordshonsu
Lurker

well for one u could have been shot from a different angle or it shot u when u were moving behind the wall. some ppl give lame excuses

Recruiting people for the SW Battlefront division in BBF (Baptized By Fire). If you want to join please go to http://www.clanbbf.com/index.php. Register and create a new topic in "Join Us/Challenge".
[BBF]Lordshonsu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2005, 05:42 AM   #4
michaelforce
Rookie

While on Hoth, I was being shot behind a wall. Kind of funny really since one of my men tried to kill the Imperial. You would see lasers coming out of the wall and this rebel soldier returning fire.

I tried my best to go around and find the Imp but Nooooooo.

Michael

The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
-- Leonardo da Vinci
michaelforce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2005, 08:20 PM   #5
FreePizza
Rookie

Walls the Shoot

A friend and I were playing Galactic Conquest recently with the game set on hard. We were in the water near the second or third set of stairs that go up to the CP at the end of dock two. There was supposedly one other player left on the field from the other team. My friend started yelling that the wall (stone dock) was shooting at him. I walked over and bullets were definitely coming out of the wall. I went up top and looked over on the other side and jumped down and no one was there and it was still shooting out towards him on the other side. Finally we captured all the CPs and the game ended so we never found out where the other player was. Through walls I can understand to some degree, at least if there is a player on the other side but in this case it was was just a wall that decided to fire on us.
FreePizza is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
maverick53
Lurker

Damn wall hackers!
maverick53 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Get shooted through wall's