lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Gunner To hard?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #1
SadeSyu
Lurker

Post Gunner To hard?

Is it to hard to be a pistol-guy or do I have to stick to lightsabres all the time? And what is the best Non lightsabre Weapon?

Thx for readling!

Im talking KotorII
SadeSyu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
AIVAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadeSyu
Is it to hard to be a pistol-guy or do I have to stick to lightsabres all the time? And what is the best Non lightsabre Weapon?

Thx for readling!

Im talking KotorII
Well, in kotor 2 guns and sabers aren't even, but if you play your class right, you cna still be a devastating wepaon of destruction, though the random loot makes it difficult. I personally would suggest dual mandalorian disintigrators, and preferably a stun power with sneak attack.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
AIVAS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #3
Mace MacLeod
Food-based rocker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
IMHO, part of the whole point of the game is to be a jedi. You've got lots of other guys in your party to handle the run 'n' gun thing, but if you're really determined to avoid lightsabers, generally anything that says "Mandalorian" or "Zabrak" in the description should be at least serviceable. Zersium rifles can be vicious properly modded, and IIRC the best pistols were Systech Electric blasters, micropulse blasters or if you're DS, the elusive Freedon Nadd blaster. I ended up with five of them once. Go fig.

Be considerate to others or I will bite your torso and give you a disease!
Mace MacLeod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Best pistol: Micro-Pulse
Best disinegrator: Mandalorian (duh!)
Best blaster rifle: Zersium
Best heavy repeater: Mandalorian

The Zabrak stuff is good, but IIRC, not always upgradeable. The Micro-Pulse blaster and Mandalorian Disinegrator are pretty comparable. The Onasi blaster is a good alternative if you can't find either of these.

I strongly advise against dual-wielding with any of the more powerful blaster (unless you're playing with a difficulty mod). Anyone running around with two full upgraded Micro-Pulse blasters will kill anything before the Jedi can even get to it. No fun if you ask me.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #5
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

The most powerful thing you can do with blasters, is dual, speed and rapid shot. Two powerful blaster with a lot more attack per rounds own

And for other powerful wepon, you can just go mele. Mele in TSL is very powerful
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Gunner To hard?