lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Are buzz droids effective in attacking and/or disabling capital ships?
Yes 6 35.29%
No 10 58.82%
Unsure 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Are Buzz Droids Effective in Attacking and/or Disabling Capital Ships?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Darth Andrew
Veteran

Are Buzz Droids Effective in Attacking and/or Disabling Capital Ships?

Currently over at the Imperial Assault II mod forum, fellow members (myself included) are arguing if buzz droids would be used to attack and disable capital ships or not. I say no, seeing how their tools are used to cut through starfighter armor, and not the hull of a capital ship. Plus, the sources I trust (starwars.com and Wookieepedia) give no mention of them doing such an action. So what do you think? And if anyone has an official source proving if buzz droids do or do not attack capital ships, please post it!
Darth Andrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Are Buzz Droids Effective in Attacking and/or Disabling Capital Ships?