lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What Is Your Favourite Lightsaber and What Colour(s) Would You Have?
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2006, 10:11 AM   #81
reven0123
Rookie
 
reven0123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bolton England
Posts: 180
cant believe i managed this but here are mine double bladed silver and either single or dual silver the most silver crystals ive found is 4 or 3 cant quite remember and single silver for any of the jedi classes.
reven0123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #82
A_Darkfire
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3


I would carry two lightsabers...one Blue and one Red, but only use one at a time.

When facing someone before a fight I would ask simply 'Do I serve the Light or the Dark?'. Their respone would determine which colour I'd use...and how
A_Darkfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 02:31 PM   #83
woogiee
Junior Member
 
woogiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 270
i usually use a single purple saber because its what my dark jedi in SWG used all the time and i still feel kinda attached to the character, even after quitting 6 months ago.
woogiee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 02:39 PM   #84
Raevan
Rookie
 
Raevan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Eabon Hawk
Posts: 114
single saber, blue color jedi guardian


Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule and together achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds....
Raevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #85
Shem
Master of the Force
 
Shem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 2,904
Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I must say, it's been fun reading how each has their own preference to what sabers they carry and what they have their party members do.

Iím a traditional George Lucas follower when it comes to lightsaber colors 90% of the time (only blue, green, and red blades). Blue is my favorite saber color, and then red is a close second.

For KOTOR

-My PC always carries a single blue. Iím always starting off as a Scoundrel and become a Jedi Consular. If I go to the dark side on top of the temple, I switch to red at that point.

-Bastila always carries a double-bladed green lightsaber.

-Juhani always carries a single blue lightsaber.

-Jolee always carries a single green lightsaber.


For TSL

-My PC always carries a single blue. I stay with blue unless my character goes dark and then I go red when I switch classes. I always start off as a Jedi Consular, and become either a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord.

-I used to have Kreia have a purple lightsaber all the time because I thought of her as an odd one where you werenít suppose to know what she was. So I had her carry the rare purple since purple was rare in the Star Wars Saga. Now I have her always carry a blue.

-Bao-Dur 90% of the time carries a double-bladed green lightsaber. The 8% he carries a double-bladed blue, the other 2% he either has a yellow or orange double-bladed lightsaber.

-Atton 90% of the time carries a blue lightsaber. The other 8% of the time, he carries a green lightsaber. 1% of the time, he carries either a purple, or a red.

-Visas 97% of the time carries a red lightsaber. If my character is light side at the end, I have her change her lightsaber to blue just before we board the Ravager. The other 3% I use yellow or orange.

-The Handmaiden 95% of the time carries a double-bladed blue lightsaber. The other 5%, she carries a silver double-bladed lightsaber.

-The Disciple always carries dual lightsabers. The right hand blue, the left hand green, if my PC is on the light side. If my PC is on the dark side, he carries a blue in the right hand, and red in the left hand.

-Mira 97% of the time carries a single green lightsaber. The other 3% of the time, she carries a single blue lightsaber or a single orange saber.


Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #86
DarthMaul!!!
Rookie
 
DarthMaul!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19
i like dual saber. my fav color saber would have to be silver.


At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge. ĖDarth Maul
DarthMaul!!! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2006, 05:25 PM   #87
frostb
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Two single handed - Red and Blue. If LS - Red in off-hand. If DS - Blue there.
Makes the flurry looks cool!
Somtimes, when the mood is right, outclassed colors, but similar fire/water style.
Staff - purple. Looks sexy.
frostb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #88
Master Kavar
Junior Member
 
Master Kavar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 354
Revan - Single Blade, the default color of my Jedi Class until I get Mantle of the Force

Bastila - Yellow Double-Blade
Juhani - Two Blue sabers
Jolee - Green Lightsaber

If I'm playing a Dark Side character in TSL's, I keep the same Lightsaber types and just change the colors all to red.

Exile - Blue or Green, depending on my class.
Kreia - Green, obviously single blade
Atton - Yellow Lightsaber
Bao-Dur - Blue Lightsaber
Handmaiden - Cyan Double-Blade
Disciple - One blue saber, one green
Mira - Green Lightsaber
Visas - two Violet Lightsabers

I'll admit, I'm just a fan of the classic Star Wars lightsaber colors, so I never really liked bronze, orange, silver, veridian, polka-dot...Yellow really grew on me though.
Master Kavar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #89
Lord Foley
Junior Member
 
Lord Foley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 335
Two blades, one silver one orange. Simply because I'm awesome. :P


"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > What Is Your Favourite Lightsaber and What Colour(s) Would You Have?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.