Recieved this message today from Jetset
Hi Kurgan! I have talked a few times with Black Bag Ops programmer Kevin Lockitt. He's almost on Holiday break from school. I have sent several requests to be included in his next swbf2 Server/Remote Manager release.
Mainly they are:
1. Custom Map Support
2. 'nonames' support to view nonames in the manager's "Players" list, thus finally being able to permanently ban them!
3. Fake chat messages... add the soft return (Ctrl J) to banned words so players cannot send fake messages with others' names.
4. Player ID# in chat log... add the player ID# next to each player's chat message so you immediately identify the same player in the Players list. Thus, keeping others from logging on with the same name as another player and abusing us with chat messages.
5. Players with "Quote" marks in their name... a " mark in a players name completely messes up the manager's players list.
That player's IP address shows up in the cd key-hash box... and it keeps you from seeing any other players with higher ID numbers.
6. Maximized view or Resizing of view for the main Manager window. Then, for example, we can make the "Players" window large enough to view 32 players at once, without having to scroll down.
7. Spawn Invincibility timer & Map Rotation updates from remote manager... allow the remote manager to update these settings on the fly vs. having to restart server. Only special updates occur on the fly from remote manager like passwords and "set as next map."
The reason for the last item I mentioned is due to what we've seen on our server, thanks to the noname hackers. They have added new maps, added fake/false map names (causes the pc dedicated server to shut down upon loading), in game kicked and banned other players. And set the spawn invincibility to high numbers like 6000 seconds. And it's been fun having to log into the ingame admin and use /admin /spawn 0 to reset the timer... or /admin /dropmap myfakemap_con... after we ban a darn noname. Just the other night I had to use the clear bans function of remote manager to let a regular back into our server after he was banned by a noname.
As you can see... the list goes on... and it's been quite fun managing these new problems in the past month or two.
If anyone wishes to donate a small amount to help out, please visit http://www.blackbagops.com
Posted as requested. Hope this info helps!