Sorry about the double post, RedHawke!
I finally did it right! My name is Darth Malak, all atributes are at 100 and I look like Darth Malak along with my portrait!
This is a long a enduring process, so bear with me and listen up.
Ok, this is the correct order that will always work:
1) Create folder in "C:" called KotOR
2) Place dialog.tlk in that folder
3) Create a new folder called Saves in that folder along with the dialog.tlk
4) Create a new folder called Savegame 1 in the Saves folder
5) In the Xbox saved game, there should be a folder that says Slot00000 and then whatever number it is. Drag a copy of it out onto your desktop. Take all the files out of it and put them into C:/KotOR/Saves/Savegame 1/
6) Close eveything
7) Start KSE
8) At the beginning it will say choose installation path. Go to C:, then select the folder named KotOR
9) Select which game. (TSL or KotOR)
10) The only changes you can make are, Names(Only if you have the same amount of characters), Attributes, Appearences, portraits, credits, EXP, Item stacks(# of an item that you have), If you are on Dark or Light, Replacing
force powers, and sometimes
classes. That's it.
11) Commit changes
12) Take all the files out of C:/KotOR/Saves/Savegame 1/
13) Put them into the copied Slot00000#
14) Delete the original Slot000000# for the Xbox game save
15) Put in the new Slot00000# into the gamesave.
16) Then use whatever means to get the new save onto your Xbox and your good to go.