Hi. I;ve played the demo, and I must say that I'm really impressed.
I do have one or two things to say, however.
1) In DF Kyle is able to jump (clear his feet) at 8 DFUs, which is exactly the same height as many doors, and crates etc. In this version Kyle is unable to jump as high as he was in DF. Can this be fixed?
2) This version of DF is a lot tougher! This is because artificial intelligence has come a long way in 10 years. In DF the stormtroopers just wander around occasionally shooting in your general direction, and nearly always missing. In JA they are a lot smarter and a lot faster. I'm not saying you should dumb down your enemies, just that youm should keep that in mind when you are placing enemies, especially in the earlier levels.
3) The Talay map is great. I liked seeing the empty Dark Trooper pods, and the dead rebels. Might I suggest that you throw in the corpse of that Mon Calamari seen in the cutscene somewhere (if you haven't already)
4) I didn't like the voice-over used for Kyle in Talay. It sounds nothing like the real DF Kyle voice, i.e. "this is too easy, now to get to my ship". I think it should be gotten rid of.
5) The opening text crawl is nice, but the W in WARS has a little tail on it which it isn't supposed to. Also might I suggest using a proper mp3 of the Star Wars theme, rather than that awful midi version. I know it may be difficult to segue into the Dark Forces theme, but I reckon it would be better.
6) The cutscenes are well done. I hope there will be lip synching in the final version. The only thing I don't like is that default casual JO/JA pose that all npcs affect. It doesn't look right on vader or Mon Mothma. Can this be fixed?
7) Will there be fists in the final version?
8) What happened all my textures. Were they not good enough?
All in all it's looking fantastic though. Keep up the good work.