lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "server is not responding to info. querry"(JA+)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-10-2006, 06:47 AM   #1
Ranius
Rookie

"server is not responding to info. querry"(JA+)

i have configured the JA+ server.cfg and tried the .bat files... all of them. but my "guests" always get the "awaiting conection .. 1,2,3..." screen and stay there indefinetly.

i have disengaged windows' firewall but i have a router, so i hear that could be the problem. i don't know how to set the router to let JKA through, so that is the first question... =/

the other question i asked myself on several ocasions, was if i set the cfg correctly. i would ask someone to post some general server.cfg values that are needed for optimal play(like sv_maxclients, rate etc), aswell as adding a word or two about what it does.
Ranius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2006, 08:32 AM   #2
jedi-Guard
Rookie

i think you need application to configure the router to forward ports.
For JA+ mod, you need to go to there official page and get help from there.
jedi-Guard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > "server is not responding to info. querry"(JA+)