lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Fic] Heir of Darkness
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2006, 07:50 AM   #1
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: MGR Revengeance (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
[Fic] The True Teachings: Heir of Darkness

Before we begin:

Well, I've finished my first fanfic, so it's time to post it. As you will see it takes place during the Yuuzhan Vong occupation of Coruscant. Now, as some of you may know, I'm a guy who never read a Star Wars book in his life, so those of you who did, please forgive if this doesn't fit into the original story too well. I found all of the information about the Yuuzhan Vong and that part of the storyline here and here. Now, I know most of you don't like the Yuuzhan Vong for some reason, but I find them interesting and I hope my fresh (or uninformed, if you like) view on them will make you like my version of them too.

Now, on with the story...

Last edited by igyman; 07-28-2006 at 02:32 PM.
igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > [Fic] Heir of Darkness