lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where's a good online multiplayer site!?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Unhappy Where's a good online multiplayer site!?

Please my title says it all! I'm looking for a place where people go to play Star Wars:GalacticBattlegrounds saga, online, sadly they shut down the MSN gaming zone! That was the only website I knew of!! So please tell me if you know any other site, I'm bored.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #2
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is any one there? Why dosn't anyone respond, what is it the thread question was it stupid I just want to play someone in multiplayer!!!! Do you people even exist? Do you hate me!? Please oh please respond!!!!

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 07-20-2006, 08:10 PM   #3
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Where are you people!!!!!!!!! Are you dead? They really must hate me!

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 07-21-2006, 01:16 AM   #4
milo
[]D [] []V[] []D [] []\[]

What are you talking about? Okay, first of all, this is a forum. Don't expect people to reply in ten minutes. Second, in case you hadn't noticed, this forum is completely deserted. Nobody's even here anymore. Post this in a different forum.
milo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
you know, your very rude!

Old 07-23-2006, 02:17 AM   #6
milo
[]D [] []V[] []D [] []\[]

Rude? Me? Nah....
Look, it's just that you're complaining about no one responding to your thread, and you posted it in a dead forum. Of course nobody's replied, there's nobody here. Just post it in a more active forum. I'd suggest the Jedi Knight forums or the Knights of the Old Republic forums.
Not trying to be a jackass, just giving some advice.
milo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
oh....ok I was just upset because you made it seem like my post was the stupidest thing around and I was new didnt know the forum was a graveyard for old threads!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Where's a good online multiplayer site!?