lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

Post Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video

Hiya! I'm Jericho McCoy and well, I have to say, Psychonauts is definitly a cool game.

Actually, definitly cool game is not even a word that can properly explain it....

Sopendouserly-upewesometastically cool is at least close to what I can describe the game.

Anywho, I noticed that the game didn't get the attention it much more thoroughly deserved, hell, Streets of L.A. got more attention then this masterpiece!(Well, I wouldn't really know, but that game was bad...)

Also, there's another game called Beyond Good and Evil(I played that one first before Psychonauts). It is a totally unique game just like Psychonauts except it gives the player a movie like experience and a serious story, but in a grand new universe.

So, listening to my MP3 of all the music 1GB can hold, one song in particular got to me. It wasn't until I passed under the bridge and met the Mayor of New Egilridge that...

<45 minutes later>

...and after I tranquilized the monkey, that's when I knew how to get this MV going.

ENJOY!

Trip Like We Do
JerichoMcCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Thorney Towers Creativity Room > Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video