lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL modding tools
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
Revans disciple
Rookie

Angry TSL modding tools

I've been looking for a mod tool for my Xbox version of KotOR II: TSL for some weeks now and it's growing a bit frustating, so I have to ask if you guys knew where to d-load one. I've only found a dozen of pc version mod tools.
Revans disciple is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2006, 02:27 AM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
That is all we have, unfortunately.

KotOR Tool is made for the PC version of the game as are the majority of the other tools. Not enough XBox tool makers around I guess. Kind of sad actually.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
Revans disciple
Rookie

Oh, that's too bad, well, is there any who could make one? (I have no clue how to do it) Still I hear there are mods suitable for even the xbox, haven't checked it out yet, so if it's true, then that's still some positive.
Revans disciple is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > TSL modding tools