lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Perplexing XvT problem
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
dougieViLE
Lurker

Perplexing XvT problem

I am trying to run Xvt on my computer (windows XP) and i am encountering some strange difficulties. When the game starts up, everything works fine, but for some reason, while in the in-game menu, I cannot launch any of the games or get to play it in any way. The buttons don't even come up. It is almost as if I am starting the game up without the Master game disk in the CD tray, but it most assuredly is. Is this a problem with my system, or a problem with the disk (which seems do everything else fine eccept play the game)?

Just one other note, when i first had the game after i installed balance of power, upon the game starting up it would say that the disc wasn't in the drive, so i'd take it out, put the BoP disk in, click ok and it would then ask me to put back the XvT master disk again. It would work but it was a pain to have to do this everytime i wanted to play.

Weird stuff.
dougieViLE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > X-Wing Trilogy & X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter > Perplexing XvT problem