lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Razputin's Domain] Tim Schafer interviewed by The Guardian
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-18-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
[Razputin's Domain] Tim Schafer interviewed by The Guardian

"Popular UK newspaper The Guardian has conducted a nice little interview with Tim Schafer, asking him about various fairly typical topics. It's an interesting read nonetheless, although he's still remaining tight-lipped about what's coming next from Double Fine.

Plus of course this is in a very widely read national newspaper, which is always good for shining exposure on the likes of Double Fine and whatnot. You never know, the punters might be so impressed by his reasoning that they'll rush out to buy his next game without hesitation. Or not.

Click on the thumbnail or here to view the whopping 632kb jpeg scan of the whole interview, helpfully scanned and submitted by the most excellent Donald Evans. Thanks Donald!"

Original post:
http://www.razputin.net/?newsid=1155960194

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
Paranoidish

Thanks for posting this. It is extreme awesomness. I havn't finished reading it but it is truly a great find.

And I am so glad that Double Fine is getting the publicity it deserves. Anyone seen X-play? It was rated the 6th best game ever to buy on the X-box.

^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
I was expecting a more humorous tone or inside jokes known to Double Fine fans, but in this he comes off as an intelligent hardworker who doesn't just bash the video game industry but embraces it and works towards making it better.

In other words, I'm bookmarking this.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #4
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

Tim Schafer... what a guy. THe Double Fine production team and he should be rewarded for their brilliance in their field of excellance.

Creating an outstanding and original world in a real world of FPS and same-ol' sport games.

Hail to the Creator, baby.
JerichoMcCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 02:22 AM   #5
Poopdogjr

Totally agree. Double Fine is a great team that works to create new and exciting games and really appreciates it's fans. I can't wait for their next game. I hope it sells great.
Poopdogjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > [Razputin's Domain] Tim Schafer interviewed by The Guardian