lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Dominion
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #1
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Sith Dominion

A lone Consular-class ship made way throught hyperspace, painted with pure red and yellow. There was also a Sith Empire emblem on both sides of its engines and on the escape pod. Inside the cockpit, a skeleton crew was working hard to keep the old piece of junk working as well as it could. The ship jumped out from hyperspace and approached a planet with several Star Destroyers and Dreadnaughts around it. There was also a large structure being built. A box for making a ship of some sort. The captain opened the intercom and smiled.

"My Lord, we have arrived" he informed and two gleaming eyes opened in a meditation area made for the Lord. A dark robed man stood up and turned to another similiarly dressed man.
"Let's go, Kaoin. It'll be your time seeing how an Empire is built without the Tarkin Doctrine I have seen as your path" the Lord said and walked out of the meditation chambers with his apprentice. The two Sith walked to the ramp that started opening after the ship settled down next to a palace in making.

A pair of local guards came over and bowed deep to their Count and the Viceroy. As the men straightened, a man wearing an Imperial uniform without the rank sign and the hat walked to the landing pad.
"My Lords, the palace is well on it's way to completion, the overhaul of Imperial officers is being finished and the other planets' populations are being searched for strong recruits, just like you ordered"
"Well done, Admiral. With the way you are going, I would say you might become a Grand Admiral in no time"
"Thank you, sire"
"Tell me, have you yet gotten an answer on those armors and weapons?"
"Yes, sire. The order of 400,000 AV-1 combat armors, most being the AV-1c armors has been confirmed. There is a slight hickup on the Enviro-suit order, but once we get the smugglers we need, it'll be no problem. The DLT-19s, EG-7s, E-Webs and 434s have all been confirmed for production. We should get the first shipment in a few months to replace the old E-11s the Empire gave us"
"Indeed. Hurry everything. I need absolutely everything and everyone ready before I start the plan. Is the Weequay here?"
"Yes, sire. He is waiting in the Dooku palace"

Darth Tepe walked to a hovercar and stepped on the backseat with his apprentice before they left for the old Dooku palace now used more as a mayor's office and the temporary throne room of Tepe. As the hovercar went on it's way, many turned to see him and bowed. People here respected him. Especially ater he had 'liberated' the people from the evil of the old regime. With his more socially equal ways pf controlling the planet, the workers had gotten more work than they could handle, the economy was booming, the soldiers got more money and training and the civilian population was overall happy. When the hovercar stopped, a weequay stood infront of the main entrance, leaning onto a cane. Darth Tepe and Kaoin stepped out of the hovercar and Tepe hailed the ex-jedi before they got near enought for talking.

"Evening, Lord Tepe. I have an idea why you invited me here, but you tell me"
"I invited you because I need someone with a light side energy on Coruscant. The Dark Jedi I currently have around are pathetic idiots. I need your experience"
"I'm a believer in the Potentium and Living Force now, Lord Tepe. The Sith want what once was theirs and the Republic hardly need the planets. Eventually your conquering will strenghten and unify the Republic more than what it is now... I can live with that"
"What if it came to killing the Masters' Council?"
"Hm... The Sith Hunters"
"I will get rid of them. After I manage to get them out of the Order, you kill the council"
"Pure genius. I have not seen anyone as good of a strategist before you except for Palpatine and maybe some others who never got to fame. I will leave for Coruscant and wait for your orders. But be certain that if you do something horrible like orbital bombardments, you'll have me and the Sith Hunters after you"
"Don't worry, my friend. It is a shame how people manage to destroy entire civilizations just because they happen not to like how a rock is shaped. I will not destroy worlds. You have my word. Not as a Sith Lord, but as an old Jedi Consular"
"Good. Good rest of the evening"

So the Weequay left for his lift for Coruscant onboard a merchant that ha brought supplies for the drydock. Tepe shook his head quietly and walked inside with Kaoin. He qould need to train his apprentice some more in keeping a strong connection with the Force or the plan might fail due to even little failures of judgement on Kaoin's part. Not only did the Sith Lord not trust this apprentice, as Kaoin had always been like any other Sith and wanting the place of his master, but he could feel his time running short. Everything had to be timed right and if it wasn't, the Dominion would fail before it could start

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stories / Fan Fiction > Sith Dominion