lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How do you edit .tbl files?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2006, 06:08 AM   #1
Griim
Lurker

Question How do you edit .tbl files?

I have this game that I want to modify to my liking and I was wondering if anyone could give me and/or find a program which could edit .tbl files. I've tried one, but it didn't work with the game I'm trying to modify. Any help is greately appreciated.
Griim is offline   you may:
Old 10-02-2006, 08:28 AM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Hi,

Please see the sticky thread. This isn't a forum for help with specific games, and since LucasForums covers a whole load of games I have no idea what game you're referring to. I suggest finding the forum appropriate to the game you're seeking help with or providing the name of the game so it can be moved.

Thrik is offline   you may:
Old 10-02-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
James Isaac

LFN Staff Member 
The three letter extension of a file doesn't tell you a lot about it... two files with the same extension can be of a completely different format (for example loads of games use .dat files for different purposes). You'll need to let us know the name of the game for help.

James Isaac is offline   you may:
Old 10-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #4
Griim
Lurker

Okay... It's called Herrcot, it's an MMORPG and I just want to get a mod so I have a bit more MP, HP, SP and maybe better weaponry. You have to download it from the site, but I don't know the site, so search for Herrcot on google if you need to see the game first.

If you need an english patch, just ask me.
Griim is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2006, 03:53 AM   #5
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Well, as this isn't a LucasArts game, and since this particular sub-forum doesn't offer help with games, but more specifically, provides help with the actual forums, you're in the wrong place. Perhaps you might be able to find a forum somewhere on the internet which specifically deals with this game.

Joshi is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > How do you edit .tbl files?