lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Forces Part I - Shadows of War
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #41
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter VI
Return of the Imperial Remnant
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke had called everyone inside his chambers to send every single Jedi to assist the galaxy. It was normal for every single Jedi to assist the galaxy in almost every way, whether it was stopping a convicted criminal or the Sith. Everyone’s problems were usually solved. Everyone, including Kyle, Jaden and Rosh stood in Luke’s chambers ready for their mission to be set. Luke walked down the steps.

“I’m sending you all in pairs,” Luke told everyone, “This way you’ll get to know your other Jedi friends. Some of you might already know each other," Luke walked towards Kyle and Corran Horn.

“Kyle, Corran I need you to go to the Byss,” Luke told the two Jedi.

Luke walked towards the two Jedi siblings, Jethro and Kyla Frost.

“Jethro, Kyla I need you to go to the old Jedi Temple ruins on Coruscant,” Luke told the two Jedi.

Luke walked up to Jaden and Rosh.

“Jaden, Rosh I’m sending you to Korriban,” Luke told both Jaden and Rosh, “I’ve sensed the rising dark side there in Marka Ragnos’ tomb of Korriban. I need you to find out what it is. Good luck.”

Jaden and Rosh landed with their borrowed shuttle outside the tomb of Marka Ragnos. Jaden felt a cold chill shoot up her spine. She had hoped to never return here. She blamed the tomb for her recent venerability to the dark side.

“Don’t worry,” Rosh told Jaden, “I think we’ll be fine.”

Jaden sighed.

“You have no idea,” Jaden told him, shivering at the thought of entering the tomb once again.

The two Jedi got out of the shuttle and walked up the long steep steps to the tomb’s entrance. Jaden used the force to throw the rocks out of the way. Despite their large size, Jaden moved the rocks without ease. Jaden walked in, with Rosh following behind. The tomb felt hot and stuffy, despite Jaden’s feeling of coldness of the tomb. Jaden had wondered why Luke had sensed a disturbance in the Force here. What could be so dangerous about this tomb, now that the Disciples of Ragnos had been stopped. Or had they? Perhaps this rising evil that Luke had sensed was the returning Disciples of Ragnos. Jaden decided to forget the possibility of the return of the Disciples of Ragnos and both her and Rosh entered the place, where Jaden had once fought Tavion. Jaden looked around the tomb to see if there was any sign of the dark side, but there was nothing. All she could sense was the old taint of Marka Ragnos himself. Rosh seemed to sense the same thing.

“Come on Rosh, let’s go,” Jaden told her friend, but suddenly, a large group of Stormtroopers appeared out of nowhere.

Both Jaden and Rosh ignited their Lightsabers, however someone else appeared. A young man. He appeared to be a Force user, since both Jaden and Rosh could sense, but the dark side was within him. The man ignited his Lightsaber. A red blade lit up the room.

“You must be two pawns of the Jedi Order,” He began, “Who sent you I wonder? No matter, I Kun, will prove myself worthy of the Sith title.”

He ran towards Jaden and Rosh, the Stormtroopers watching from behind. Jaden immediately struck at Kun’s Lightsaber, but Kun forced Jaden’s Lightsaber backwards, causing Jaden to fall over. Rosh tried to attack Kun, but Kun did a powerful kick, sending Rosh into the statue of Marka Ragnos. Jaden leapt back up and forced Kun backwards into his army of Stormtroopers. The Stormtroopers pushed him back to fight Jaden, but Rosh had thrown his Lightsaber at Kun, breaking his Lightsaber. Jaden knew kicked Kun to the floor and held her Lightsaber at him. Without panicking or telling his army to attack, Kun spoke.

“I’m defenceless, kill me!” He began, licking his lips, “Isn’t that what you do to a Sith?” He paused for a moment, before shouting out, “Eh? Don’t you kill a Sith?”

Jaden kept her cool and looked at Kun. Rosh did the same.

“Get out of here,” Rosh told him.

“And tell your master that the Jedi Order shall never let the Sith return,” Jaden added.

Kun stood up.

“You’ve made a very bad mistake,” Kun told them, “Letting me live, I shall leave you to your death.” He turned to his Stormtroopers and shouted out, “Kill them both.”

Kun ran out of the tomb and both Jaden and Rosh leapt into action. The Stormtroopers shot at both Jedi, but Jaden and Rosh managed to kill several of them, causing the other Stormtroopers to run away in panic. Jaden and Rosh caught up with the ones who ran away and Rosh used the Force to push the others into the lava pit below. It was time to leave. They had to tell Luke of the possible return of the Sith. On the way back to the Academy, all Jaden could think of was who could be leading the Sith. And why.

Stay tuned for Chapter VII Uncertain Future

Last edited by Pottsie; 10-03-2006 at 02:29 AM.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Good chapter, altough perhaps it was a bit rushed. Also, there was a mistake in the beginning, you didn't put a " between Luke's speech and him going to Kyle and Corran.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2006, 08:01 PM   #43
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
good chapters Pottsie

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 02:28 AM   #44
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Skywalker
Good chapter, altough perhaps it was a bit rushed. Also, there was a mistake in the beginning, you didn't put a " between Luke's speech and him going to Kyle and Corran.
You're right about this being rushed. The final Chapter shall be a long battle, so there won't be much speech. Also thanks for pointing out the mistake. Correcting now.

Edit: Two Chapters left, along with the Epilogue. The next Chapter, which is below this Post is another rushed Chapter and I'm writing the final Chapter now.

Last edited by Pottsie; 10-03-2006 at 03:22 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:25 AM   #45
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Chapter VII
Uncertain Future

Soon, every single Jedi returned to the Academy, to tell Luke what they had done. When Jaden and Rosh told Luke of what they had found, Luke felt troubled indeed. Jaden could tell that something was wrong. If the Sith were returning, they were even more of a threat than the Disciples of Ragnos. Luke had sent Jaden and Rosh to train, while he meditated and thought on the future. Soon, every single Jedi were called back to his chambers.

“Everyone, the Sith are returning to the galaxy,” Luke began, “I fear that if they succeed to return to power, the Jedi Academy will be destroyed, along with the New Republic.”

“So, what do we do?” Kyle asked, interrupting Luke’s speech.

“We must leave Yavin IV,” Luke told him, “Along with all the holocrons containing our teachings, history and more. Every student can take a shuttle out of here, but you, Kyle, Jaden, Rosh and the Droids will have to come with us on the Millennium Falcon. I shall contact my old friend Han Solo soon.”

“What about the Raven’s Claw?” Kyle asked, worried about his ship.

“I doubt whoever the leader of the Sith is, I doubt they would be interested in a piece of junk,” Luke smiled at his own joke.

Kyle sighed. He knew his ship wasn’t junk.

“We best hurry,” Luke told everyone, “Before the Sith arrive. I shall contact Han and Chewbacca.”

On Coruscant, Han and his Wookiee friend, Chewbacca, were working on repairs on their ship, the Millennium Falcon. Soon the communications system inside the Falcon rang out.

“Chewie!” Han shouted, working from below the Falcon, “Go get that!”

Chewie moaned and walked towards the communications system. He answered it. Chewie growled, telling Han that it was Luke.

“What does my old buddy want now?” Han asked, “Get out of the way Chewie, I need to reach the communications system.”

The Wookiee roared out loud in anger.

“Calm down furball,” Han told him, talking to the communications system.

“Surely you can be nicer than that Han?” Luke asked.

“Luke, I’m glad you called, we could use someone good with ships,” Han told Luke, “Chewie and I don’t know how to fix ships,” Han turned to see Chewie back working on the Falcon, “Especially Chewie, he has no idea.”

“Han, this is an emergency,” Luke told Han, “We need you to pick Kyle, Jaden, Rosh, myself and the Droids up, with the Falcon. I sense an attack on the Academy.”

“Ha!” Han laughed out, “Who did you fall out with this time?”

“The Sith,” Luke told Han, “Listen, arrive quickly, the Sith will attack soon.”

“Be right there buddy,” Han told Luke, turning off the communications system, “Come on Chewie, we’ve got a date with destiny!”

Chewie ran back onto the ship and sat in the co-pilot seat and helped Han control the ship.

“Is everything secure?” Luke asked.

“Yes,” Kyle told him, “The security force fields should hinder their progress for a while. Now We just need to wait for Han, like you said.”

Luke relaxed. For now.

“Well, the entire Academy has left for the reaches of the galaxy,” Luke told Kyle, “We need to find them as soon as possible.”

A loud noise shot at the Academy. Luke took a look through the security cameras, noticing that the Sith and the Imperial Remnant had blown up the hangar doors.

“They’re here,” Luke told Kyle and the others, getting out his Lightsaber, “Brace yourselves.”

Behind the four Jedi, Luke’s two Droids, the Protocol Droid, C-3P0 and the Astromech Droid, R2-D2 talked to each other.

“We’re doomed!” 3P0 shouted, worryingly.

R2 beeped his agreement.

Stay tuned for Chapter VIII The Last Stand
Old 10-03-2006, 03:59 AM   #46
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

This might be another rused Chapter. I won't put this in the Archives, until I have several replies. Also the main villian for the other two parts will be introduced in the Epilogue and he is named after a member on LF. I'd like to thank him for letting me use his Username.

Chapter VIII
The Last Stand

Stormtroopers, Reborns and Shadow Troopers all secured the defenceless Academy. Darth Maverick, Kun and Zack were leading the legion, which Zack had called them the Shadow Army. Today would be the day that the Academy would fall to the Sith and the new Galactic Empire.

“Master, I believe it is time to contact our master,” Kun reminded Maverick.

Maverick shook his head.

“Not yet my apprentice,” Maverick told Kun, “Until we wipe out the Academy, we shall contact the master and he can reclaim the throne of dark lord of the Sith.”

“Attack!” Zack shouted, “Ignore the Academy and take to Master Skywalker’s chambers!”

Everyone attacked the defensive force field, which surrounded the elevators.

“It is only a matter of time, before they get up here,” Luke announced over his chambers, “Where are you Han?”

“We might battle,” Kyle told Luke, “For all we know, there could be a gigantic legion above us, defending Yavin.”

“That sounds bad,” Rosh said out loud.

“Of course it sounds bad kid,” Kyle told him, “It’s a battle. A battle that could become a war. These are nothing more Shadows of War.”

“This is the last stand,” Jaden added, “The last stand of the Jedi Academy.”

The Millennium Falcon dodged yet another shot. Han was starting to get angry with Chewie for as he told him, “being incompetent”.

“Come on fuzzball, help me pilot!” Han shouted at his friend.

Chewie roared out loud and controlled the Millennium Falcon. Han could hear a loud noise outside.

“Chewie!” Han shouted out, “We’ve got some missiles on our tail, release the spare parts!”

Chewie did exactly what Han told him and released the small back compartments, releasing spare parts. The missiles hit the spare parts, leaving a small ball of fire. Hopefully, Han’s plan had convinced the Sith that the Millennium Falcon had been destroyed.

“Now we just need to get past that large blockade,” Han told Chewie.

The large metal doors were being bashed. The four Jedi held their Lightsabers in a defensive position and waited. 3P0 and R2 remained behind them. Soon the doors were destroyed and three men walked in.

“Kun?” Jaden and Rosh asked.

“Yes,” He told them, “I aided this attack. Part of this invasion was my plan.”

“Let us get this over with,” Maverick announced, “Kill them all and scrap the Droids.”

Before anyone could attack, the Millennium Falcon landed below the Academy.

“I guess that’s our cue to get out of here!” Kyle shouted.

On their way out, the Stormtroopers shot at them all. Soon, Luke, Kyle, Rosh and the Droids got to the Millennium Falcon. Where was Jaden? Suddenly a precognition appeared in Rosh’s mind.

“You seem to be stuck here in this Academy,” Maverick told Jaden, “Now you’ll either die or surrender yourself to the dark side.”

Jaden sighed and walked towards Kun. Kun didn’t even know what Jaden was going to do. She got out her Lightsaber and before Kun could do anything, Jaden’s Lightsaber was ignited through his abdomen. Jaden turned to see Maverick laughing. He knew Jaden had fallen to the dark side.

“Well done, now join me as my apprentice,” Maverick told Jaden.

“You Sith are fools,” Jaden told Maverick, “I’ll never fall to the dark side.”

Maverick ignited his Lightsaber.

“Then you’ll die!” Maverick shouted.

He threw his Lightsaber into Jaden’s body and she shouted out in pain. Soon she fell to the ground.

“Jaden!” Rosh shouted out, as the Millennium Falcon ascended from Yavin’s surface.

“Rosh,” Kyle told Rosh, “She’s one with the Force now. There is nothing we can do now.”

Rosh cried his eyes out, knowing his only friend had now become one with the Force. She was not only just a friend. She was also his only lover.

“I’ll kill the Sith for what they’ve done!” Rosh shouted, “You just see if I don’t!”

Maverick stood over Jaden’s lifeless body and got out his comlink.

“My lord, the Academy is ready for the taking. You best come now.”

He put away his comlink and stood proud, knowing he had done his deed. Zack organised the Shadow Army to guard the Academy. Today was the dawning of a new era. The second era of the Sith. Shadows of War had led to a dawning of a new war. Nothing was easy in the galaxy.

Stay tuned for the Epilogue
Old 10-03-2006, 04:00 AM   #47
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Epilogue

A small Lambda Class shuttle was landing outside the Academy. A man who wore the colours of the Sith approached the Academy. Maverick greeted him. Both men bowed towards each other.

“Master the Academy is yours for the taking,” Maverick told him, “You can reclaim the throne.”

“You’ve done well Maverick,” The man told him, “But you’re not the apprentice I thought you were,” He got out a Lightsaber and ignited it. A red blade shown up and the man sliced Maverick’s head off. “It is the way of the Sith Maverick. You’ve done well, but your death was necessary.”

The man walked into the Academy. He looked at Jaden’s lifeless body. He took Jaden’s Lightsaber and threw it into the corner of the room. The man then got out his Lightsaber and held it up in the air.

“I, Emperor Devon, the lord of the Sith, will soon take over the galaxy in the name of the Sith.”

The End. Stay tuned for Jedi Forces Part II - Forbidden Return

Last edited by Pottsie; 10-03-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:14 AM   #48
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Yay, my namesake makes an appearance.

I like how treacherous he was. Exactly what he would've done. There were a few errors, but I'm sure you don't need to hear about those.

He's fittingly grand, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 04:17 AM   #49
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

I'm glad I've pleased you Emperor D. I know this part was rushed, but I'm looking foward to writing the other two Parts. And Emperor D, the Emperor will have a lot of appearances in the next two parts.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:22 AM   #50
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Wow, that was a good one! You type way faster than I do, man! My fanfics normally takes months! Sweet ending, too

Can't wait for the next!

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 05:08 AM   #51
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Yeah, i agree with Sabre, good chapters and sweet ending! And if i remember the other trilogy well:

spoiler:
Jaden is not dead.

Also, no Bavan, right?
Old 10-03-2006, 07:55 AM   #52
The_Catto
The Rhythm Schism

Current Game: KotOR
Just got to read the chapters, and great work. I like this one more than your others (Well, perhaps not as much as Sith Lord just as yet, lol) ... Can't wait for the next part

The_Catto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 08:12 AM   #53
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Whoa this has fastly done...But it was Good wait for part to I shall

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #54
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Also, no Bavan, right?
Well, actually he may show up in either Part II or III.

spoiler:
Jaden hasn't died.

I doubt this is the best Fic I've wrote. It is either The Sith Lord (Worst Titled Fic) or Darkness Rising. Hopefully Parts II and III will be better. Thanks for the compliments all.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #55
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
You know what?

Good job on the fic! I love reading it...

Can't wait to read Jaden's destiny! Has she turned, or what?

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 12:48 PM   #56
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI: Nihilus
You know what?

Good job on the fic! I love reading it...

Can't wait to read Jaden's destiny! Has she turned, or what?
You'll find out soon enough. The next part is a much darker story to Shadows of War, similar to TSL being darker than KOTOR and TESB being darker than ANH.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:49 PM   #57
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
You'll find out soon enough. The next part is a much darker story to Shadows of War, similar to TSL being darker than KOTOR and TESB being darker than ANH.
Forgive me, can somebody tell me what TESB is and ANH is?

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 10-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #58
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Forgive me, can somebody tell me what TESB is and ANH is?
ANH - A New Hope
TESB - The Empire Strikes Back

And just in case you're wondering:

ROTJ - Return of the Jedi
TPM - The Phantom Menace
AOTC - Attack of the Clones
ROTS - Revenge of the Sith
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 AM   #59
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Name: Jaden Korr
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber/DL-44 Pistol
Lightsaber Colour(s): Purple
Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw/X-Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): Basic Force Powers/Force Heal/Force Lightning/Force Protect/Force Grip/Force Absorb/Mind Trick/Force Drain
Master(s): Kyle Katarn
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Coruscant
Political Affiliation: New Republic/Jedi Order
Allies: New Republic/Jedi Order
Enemies: Imperial Remnant/Sith
Bio: Here

Name: Rosh Penin
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Yellow
Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw/X-Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): Basic Force Powers/Force Heal/Force Lightning/Force Protect/Force Grip/Force Absorb/Mind Trick/Force Drain
Master(s): Kyle Katarn
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Yavin IV

Name: Kyle Katarn
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown/Grey
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue
Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw
Master(s): Luke Skywalker
Apprentice(s): Jaden Korr/Rosh Penin
Homeworld: Sulon

Name: Luke Skywalker
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Lightsaber Colour(s): Green
Favourite Ship(s): X-Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): Basic Force Powers
Master(s): Obi-Wan Kenobi/Yoda
Apprentice(s): Kyle Katarn/Many others
Homeworld: Born: Polis Massa/Raised: Tatooine
Old 10-05-2006, 06:01 AM   #60
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Good profiles, except that Jaden and possible Rosh use a Z-95 Headhunter, not a X-Wing.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:34 AM   #61
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Nice profiles.

@Jason: Everything is possible in EU.--Pottsie

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 10-05-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:22 PM   #62
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Nice profiles.

@Jason: Everything is possible in EU.
I swear I used the quote once. Anyway, Jaden does use an X-Wing in JA. I'm having trouble writing the second part and was thinking of leaving it aside, until I get inspiration, but I will do something else. Another KOTOR Fic, starring Revan and Bastila, after KOTOR with another crew and it is about Bastila trying to find redemption, after falling to the dark side.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:08 PM   #63
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Quote:
I swear I used the quote once. Anyway, Jaden does use an X-Wing in JA. I'm having trouble writing the second part and was thinking of leaving it aside, until I get inspiration, but I will do something else. Another KOTOR Fic, starring Revan and Bastila, after KOTOR with another crew and it is about Bastila trying to find redemption, after falling to the dark side.
You mean, "Everything is possible in EU"? Well, I'll accredit you because you said it before.

Right...Wait, another KOTOR fiction? Wow! KOTOR is always my favorite part of fictions, other than all other fictions. I mean, I'll read KOTOR first then others. I like them. When will you write a prologue?

Old 10-05-2006, 01:44 PM   #64
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Right...Wait, another KOTOR fiction? Wow! KOTOR is always my favorite part of fictions, other than all other fictions. I mean, I'll read KOTOR first then others. I like them. When will you write a prologue?
No, there won't be any Nihilus, but I haven't even started writing it yet. Like the Jedi Forces Fics, I shall write several Chapters first, before posting. Glad to know you're interested.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:56 PM   #65
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Quote:
No, there won't be any Nihilus, but I haven't even started writing it yet. Like the Jedi Forces Fics, I shall write several Chapters first, before posting. Glad to know you're interested.
Not that...I don't mean I will actually appear in the fic, besides, I don't really care about it. but I just wonder when will you post the prologue?

However, of course, it's good to have me inside (In all, it's still your decision!)

Old 10-06-2006, 02:37 AM   #66
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

When I finish the Fic, I'll post the Prologue and Chapters.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #67
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Do you have any sneek preview?

Old 10-06-2006, 02:48 AM   #68
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sure. Here is the first paragraph of Chapter I (Realised there is no Prologue).

Bastila Shan stood before the Jedi Council, taking deep breath before her trial started. While the Jedi Masters discussed amongst themselves, Bastila took the time to observe the masters in front of her. From the far left, Master Vrook stood. Vrook was known as a grumpy old man of the Jedi Order, but despite his impatience and quick anger, he was a kind old man who was usually easy to get along with. Next to him was Master Zhar, a Twi’lek master who had always been one of Bastila’s favourite masters. He was the one who had taught her how to construct a Lightsaber and he had taught her the Jedi Code. Next to him was the oldest and the wisest master of the Jedi Order. Despite his small size, Master Vandar had been the Jedi Order’s leader, since the beginning. He had taught Bastila from a Youngling, before a master had chosen Bastila to train as their apprentice. The masters stopped discussing amongst themselves and turned to see Bastila. Bastila was surprised at the lack of masters who had arrived to her trial. She had expected many of the other masters to be there. Masters like Master Dorak. Vandar spoke first.

“Good evening padawan Bastila,” He began, but he paused before continuing to speak, “We are glad you’ve arrived for your trial. Most Jedi have underestimated the masters in the past and haven’t turned up for their trials. Jedi like the ones who fought under Revan and Malak in the Mandalorian Wars.”

“Today will be the day that your fate with the Order will be continued,” Vrook continued.

“And today will be the day of your sentence,” Zhar continued, “Whether you’ll receive exile or something else.”

The masters remained quiet for a while, before Vrook spoke again.

“Do you know why we have called you here?” He asked.

Bastila nodded shyly, before speaking.

“Yes master,” She paused, trying to hold back the tears in her eyes, “I’m here to answer for the crime of falling to the dark side.”

“Indeed,” Zhar told Bastila, “Falling to the dark side and returning to the light is not an easy path, especially for a promising padawan like yourself.”

“Agreed,” Vandar agreed, “Only several Jedi have managed to return to the light. Jedi like Ulic Qel-Droma and your friends, Juhani and Revan.”

Once again, the Jedi Council remained quiet. This is it, Bastila thought nervously, this is the moment where I’m exiled from the Jedi Order, like those Jedi who had managed to return from the Mandalorian Wars.

“Of course, the destiny marked in front of you, will not be an easy one,” Zhar told Bastila, “For a Jedi we’ve decided not to exile.”

Bastila’s face lit up. Not exiled? Bastila had been surprised that Vrook had argued against it.

“Thank you masters,” She told them all, smiling away.

Of course, Bastila’s hapiness wouldn’t last for long, due to what Vandar had added.

“Do not consider our choice lightly,” Vandar told her, “For you’ll go on a mission, to see if your future will remain with us.”

A mission? That didn’t sound too bad. After saving the galaxy once, what else could be more difficult than that?

“We’ve decided to send you to find the exile,” Vrook told her.

The exile. Bastila’s hopes suddenly went even lower than before. The exile? The exile? She kept asking herself that same question over and over again. Which exile were the masters talking about?

“Is this the exile who had returned, after the Mandalorian Wars to answer for her crimes?” Bastila asked.

Zhar nodded.

“Sera Tana needs to be found,” Vrook told her, “We believe that her connection to the Force still remains.”

“How could you know?” Bastila asked, sounding slightly rude as she asked, “I seriously doubt that none of you have seen her, since her sentence, five years ago.”

“We haven’t seen her!” Vrook snapped, “And I doubt you haven’t either!”

“Patience Master Vrook!” Vandar warned, “This isn’t the time to discuss matters on the exile in front of padawan Bastila.”

“You may leave for your chambers, padawan,” Zhar told Bastila, “The other masters and I need to discuss once more about private matters.”

“As you wish Master Zhar,” Bastila told Zhar, bowing towards him, before leaving the council chambers.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:57 AM   #69
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Good Chapter!!! Looking forward to see more! But take your time. There is no rush. You know, art can not be forced.

BTW: CSI Nar Shaddaa expecting some delays. My computer crashed and I have to re-install everything.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:07 AM   #70
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Good Chapter!!! Looking forward to see more! But take your time. There is no rush. You know, art can not be forced.

BTW: CSI Nar Shaddaa expecting some delays. My computer crashed and I have to re-install everything.
Thanks. I am taking my time. And I pity for your Computer.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:58 PM   #71
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Yeah, g luck John. Also, i liked the chapter. Sera Tana, nice name, i'm using Kira Bellatrix.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:21 AM   #72
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Yeah, g luck John. Also, i liked the chapter. Sera Tana, nice name, i'm using Kira Bellatrix.
Thanks. To Darth Grivis, I will post Jedi Forces II, except I'm having Writer's Block with it. I'm only on Chapter II, so it may be shorter than Part I.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > Jedi Forces Part I - Shadows of War