lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [FIN]Star Wars: Darth Yoda 1: The Power of the Dark Side
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
[FIN]Star Wars: Darth Yoda 1: The Power of the Dark Side

please post on this thread here.

PART 1

There is no try-Yoda

Yoda sat in the small room of the base on Polis Massa. He felt a tremendous amount of anger going through him. He had also felt it during the battle against Darth Sidious, he knew what it was it was the dark side. He tried to fight against it. “No” he said out loud “there is no try.” He fought as hard as he could but it was no use it won. Suddenly Senator Bail Organa walked in.

“Master Yoda we have another message from the Emperor” he spat the word.

“He knows were here does he” Yoda said shocked.

“Yes, I don’t know how though.”

Yoda and Bail walked to the communication room. There sat the holo Sidious.

“Ah, Master Yoda you wonder why I know you’re here?”

“Yes”

Sidious looked at Organa, “Leave us Organa”

“Yes my Honor”

Sidious looked back at Yoda “I knew you were here by the Great power of your anger I coming to see you.”

The message ended, Yoda for some reason felt so much closer to the dark side. Yoda turned and walked out of the room. Organa stood there waiting for him.

“Master Yoda, Master Kenobi has arrived.”

“Good that is.”

Yoda walked pass Organa to see Obi-Wan. Inside the hangar Obi-Wan faced Yoda.

“Master, even on Mustafar I could feel your anger.”

The great anger filled him again. He used the force to pull Vader’s lightsaber from Kenobi. It flew to his hand, he activated it. Obi-Wan seeing this backed off. He looked into Yoda’s eyes, they were blood red. Fear hit Obi-Wan, Master Yoda was turning to the dark side too. Yoda flipped up swung at Kenobi than flipped again even before he hit the ground. Obi-Wan blocked them with his lightsaber then he turned and ran back up the ramp into Padme’s ship. He had to go to somewhere else to heal Padme and fast. He took off flying away.

Yoda stood shocked at what he had done. He had turned to the dark side and tried to kill Ob-Wan. He left the hangar and walked down the hall. Organa walked toward him “Master Yoda what happened, Obi-Wan just blasted off the asteroid.” Yoda activated his saber and thrust it into Organa’s skull. Soon Darth Sidious would arrive.

HK-42 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > The Jedi Archives > [FIN]Star Wars: Darth Yoda 1: The Power of the Dark Side