lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nar Shaddaa help plz!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2006, 05:31 AM   #1
Draden
Lurker

Nar Shaddaa help plz!!

Hey I am new to kotor 2 on xbox and i have done Telos etc and Dantooine, Got my lightsaber and am stuck on Nar Shaddaa. The alens aren't attacking my ship. I have doen all the quests and talked to the little guy who says that my exchange standing is that they want to kill me etc. ( I am light sided)

P.S also when i go back to my ship the dockmaster is waiting for me but he just ignores me
Draden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2006, 07:03 AM   #2
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Okay...

This bug happens a lot. Mainly because you take the 'grey path' etc.
You should know that the alien-attack triggers whern you walk near the Enternainment Promenade exit.
I suggest you go there. If it doesn't work then, I suggest you take a previous load...

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2006, 06:18 PM   #3
Phantom Joker
Rookie

Assuming that you have done enough quests to get the attention of the Exchange, the trigger is, to the best of my recollection, just outside the refugee quad entrance. That should trigger a cutscene and a journal entry to the effect that it would be a good idea to check on the Ebon Hawk.

Missing: One warship with full complement. If found please contact W. Bligh.
Phantom Joker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Nar Shaddaa help plz!!