lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Should I write a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode after CSI Coruscant Episode 1?
Yes, definitely. 1 25.00%
No, not this time. Maybe later. 1 25.00%
I don't know. Up to you. 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: [Discussion]Should I start a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
[Discussion]Should I start a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode?

I finished 1 fic, CSI: Nar Shaddaa Episode 1, and still undergoing CSI: Coruscant Episode 1, which all in CEC.

Later, I thought about to come out with a Cross-Jurisdiction--which several case with same M.O. and same suspect(s) happened within a lot of stars. For example, a murder occured in Coruscant, but soon, another murder had also occured in Nar Shaddaa, therefore brings the two teams together...

When should I write it? My opinion is leave it for now, after I write more, then I write a cross-jurisdiction.

What do you think? Feel free to post your comments.

[Mods: This may look like advertising, but I just want to know what other people think, so PM me if this is inappropriate.]

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2006, 02:42 AM   #2
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I think this might get closed, because these sorts of things can be discussed in your own Fic Threads. But it's your choice CSI. As a writer, you must do what you think is right. But a bit of advice, leave it until after CSI Coruscant.
Diego Varen is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2006, 02:48 AM   #3
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Then close it, even better, please delete the whole thread so nobody else will see this.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 10-19-2006, 09:26 AM   #4
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
you can do it yourself. edit your first post and look at the top. you'll see the "delete post" option. it'll wipe the whole thread.
Actually, once someone else posts, we don't want to delete threads. It drops the other people's post counts. We want people to ask the moderators to close the threads instead.

And closing thread per CSI's request.

CSI--write whatever you feel like writing. --Jae

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 10-19-2006 at 09:46 PM.
RC-1162 is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2006, 07:02 PM   #5
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
RC, I hope I can, but I can't find the "Delete Thread". So...

Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > [Discussion]Should I start a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode?