lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Animated Shorts from Fox shows
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-19-2006, 06:23 AM   #1
Stairwell777
Lurker

Animated Shorts from Fox shows

Hello all.

Long time viewer, first time caller.

Wondering about a couple of shorts I read about on the website before it went down. The "vice squad" and "fun with ... organs" or whatever it was (too tired to remember exact wording).
I read that these and the "artsy crafty..." short were played inbetween some episodes. Anyone know which episodes these were part of? I have basically every episode everyone else here seems to (yet I havnt watched all yet) and don't remember them in the ones I have watched. I noticed they used to be on the site to download... the only one I have located is artsy crafty...

On a side note, I found a dvd of sam and max claiming to be the full series... listing 12 episodes, with 10 of them haveing pts a and b, ie 2a 2b etc.
Which would make... 2 full length episodes? Even so.. isn't that still missing one episode? I wish they would tell me which one!!

ANyway.. umm, enough ramblings.

Bye.
Stairwell777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Scummbuddy

Gametap.com will have all the episodes from the animated series, apparently. They already have 3 episodes up.

Scummbuddy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2006, 10:29 PM   #3
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

No even the bootlegs don't have complete episodes. And I have no clue where you can find the shorts as it seems all episodes were ripped from the video tapes, which were pretty bare bones.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #4
xChri5x
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stairwell777
Hello all.

Long time viewer, first time caller.

Wondering about a couple of shorts I read about on the website before it went down. The "vice squad" and "fun with ... organs" or whatever it was (too tired to remember exact wording).
I read that these and the "artsy crafty..." short were played inbetween some episodes. Anyone know which episodes these were part of? I have basically every episode everyone else here seems to (yet I havnt watched all yet) and don't remember them in the ones I have watched. I noticed they used to be on the site to download... the only one I have located is artsy crafty...

On a side note, I found a dvd of sam and max claiming to be the full series... listing 12 episodes, with 10 of them haveing pts a and b, ie 2a 2b etc.
Which would make... 2 full length episodes? Even so.. isn't that still missing one episode? I wish they would tell me which one!!

ANyway.. umm, enough ramblings.

Bye.
DVD of 12 with 2 Full Length's means it's only missing 2 episodes.

Where did you find this "DVD" and how many episodes do you have. Please don't say they're at a friends house. I can only take so much
xChri5x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2006, 09:52 PM   #5
Stairwell777
Lurker

Dvd was at on online store, will dig up the link later, have to sift through my .txt of "look at these links again!" like $15 US or something.

I have..
Little Bigfoot
That Darn Gator
2nd Show Ever
The Tell Tale Tail
The Thing that Wouldn't Stop It
Bad Day On The Moon
Dysfunction of the Gods
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Max's Big Day
We Drop at Dawn
The Invaders
The Trouble With Gary
The Uglions..
They Came From Down There
Big Trouble At Earths Core
All in .wmv, apparantly taken from the VHS tapes
and Xmas Bloody Xmas
Glitch In Time
Glazed McGuffin
AAIIEEE Robot!
and the intro d/l from youtube.

As for the shorts, Artsy Craftsy... and I recently found
"Our Bewildering Universe" short. but its different from a description I read about the Fox one... this one is S&M with an alien on a table, made to look a bit grainy - they take the top of it's head off and max plays with it's brain.
Stairwell777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
You're getting ripped off.
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

That "Artsy Craftsy" one is unrelated to the TV show and it's a flash toon.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2006, 11:17 AM   #8
xChri5x
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stairwell777
Dvd was at on online store, will dig up the link later, have to sift through my .txt of "look at these links again!" like $15 US or something.

I have..
Little Bigfoot
That Darn Gator
2nd Show Ever
The Tell Tale Tail
The Thing that Wouldn't Stop It
Bad Day On The Moon
Dysfunction of the Gods
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Max's Big Day
We Drop at Dawn
The Invaders
The Trouble With Gary
The Uglions..
They Came From Down There
Big Trouble At Earths Core
All in .wmv, apparantly taken from the VHS tapes
and Xmas Bloody Xmas
Glitch In Time
Glazed McGuffin
AAIIEEE Robot!
and the intro d/l from youtube.

As for the shorts, Artsy Craftsy... and I recently found
"Our Bewildering Universe" short. but its different from a description I read about the Fox one... this one is S&M with an alien on a table, made to look a bit grainy - they take the top of it's head off and max plays with it's brain.
I have all the ones you've listed. As for the Flash short, I uploaded that on youtube after I converted.
There is an "Our Bewildering Universe" from the Cartoon show but that one isn't it.
xChri5x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Animated Shorts from Fox shows