lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: trick to loose or gain items that you dont want
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2006, 06:34 AM   #1
Canderous_ordo1
Rookie

trick to loose or gain items that you dont want

well one time i had t3m4 with carths and canderous t3m4 had bendicks blaster and carths blaster i was on mannan i went though the locked door and if done right t3m4 should have two of everything.
all the things should be mulitplied if done right.
now how about i tell you a little something how to get rid of something and not see it again i had canderous with our worst wepons went through the airlock then waited a while then came back through you dont have the wepons or items

IM HERE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT

A TRUE WARRIOR IS ONE THAT CAN BEAT IT DOWN EVERY TIME IT RAISES ITS HEAD
Canderous_ordo1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
Ali Gelmar
Rookie

... In english... Seriously I hardly unerstood that and im a bad writer so I usually would understand lol.:X.
Ali Gelmar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #3
TSR
Hoist the colours!

Current Game: Rift
Forum Veteran LF Jester Helpful! 
Agreed. Canderous, no offence intended, but you have the grammer of a -5 year old. Although, if you are -5, then that explains.

British By Birth. English By The Grace Of God

Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
Let Mercy Come
TSR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #4
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

Canderous, i'm insulted. You should test more about this if your gonna post it, *sigh* I know the trick for duplication there though, so i'll put it down here.
1. Go to an airlock under Mannan (inside the building, doesn't matter which)
2. Equip the items you want duplicated on you and your party members (doesn't matter which party people)
3. Save the game
4. Take off all items and walk out the airlock
5. Reenter and check your inventory, you should have double of the items you had, equiped on your characters and in your inventory
This is just for anyone who wants it, I myself did it to get the special crystals from Yavin. Good luck.

~Darth Meatbag

Darth-Meatbag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
Darkness_Unknow
Lurker

As did I just yesterday. All you have to do to switch what you want to duplicate is equip those items and save the game again. Watch out! Word of cautuion! Save frequently because if you get enough powerful equipment the game can lag and freeze on the loading screen and will happen more and more frequently as you do it.
Darkness_Unknow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > trick to loose or gain items that you dont want