lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Middle Class And Civilian Ships...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
Shadow_015
Rookie

Middle Class And Civilian Ships...

Since there is going to be a second expansion I think it would definitely be awesome if the developers could add in some more civilian activity. While the Zann Consortium was a good addition along with the super-huge capital ships, I think the middle-element was missing.

Petroglyph already added some middle-of-the-range ships such as Acclamators, Assault Frigates, Nebulon-B Frigates, Tartan Patrol Cruisers, Victory Star Destroyers, Corellian Corvettes/Gunships etc, but if more were added then it would definitely spice up the gameplay.

I remember playing X-Wing Alliance and having civilian space stations and vessels around added much more to the Star Wars feel - it made the game just that much better.

If there was an option to add civilian activity for users of higher-end PCs (so lower PCs could still run the game but without the extras) then that would be awesome. Possible vessels include:
  • Bulk Cruisers
  • Assault Frigates
  • Cargo Haulers (Like XW:A)
  • Lancer-class Frigates
  • Carrack-class Frigates
  • Dreadnoughts!
  • Strike Cruisers

Hopefully the developers can look into it...

---
All I Can Do Is Be Me, Whoever That Is. - Dillain

Every Song Ends, But Is That Any Reason Not To Enjoy The Music?

"Bow Chicka Bow Wow" - Tucker, RvB
Shadow_015 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > Middle Class And Civilian Ships...