lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: neutral jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
Darth Balor

neutral jedi

I was wondering if playing as a neutral jedi will allow you to get Visas?
becuase so far when i have played she would apear when you were halfe way dark/light. This will be my third play through and i'm wondering will she show up for a neutral jedi?

Darth Balor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I don't think so, the trigger is like 3/4 dark or light.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
Nema_Suneimi
Rookie

Usually I have her cutscene pop up once I reach the right alignment level while I'm still on Citadel station, but with one of my latest play-throughs I believe I was still rather neutral and I got it when I was leaving the Polar Academy?

[edit:] Found this in aeon's nice KotOR FAQs:

http://aeons.planetquake.gamespy.com...th_Visas_Marr?

Visas will show up even if your character is neutral. The triggers for her appearance are:

* Your character's alignment is 50% light or dark. That means halfway to either LS or DS mastery, or

* Your character has gained a combined total of 50 LS or DS points, or

* Your character has met at least 3 of the Jedi masters. I think Vash counts, even though she is dead when you find her. (Neroyume)

Atton: I knew it! That stupid T3 unit stole our ship! It's probably joyriding through the system right now, laughing at us... laughing at *me*.

Atton: And another thing - stop being all noble around her, in your big hero way. She sees right through your little act. She likes honest guys, not guys who run around being unselfish and heroic all the time.

Nema_Suneimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2006, 07:21 PM   #4
Darth Balor

thanks i was almost worried

Darth Balor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
KaraPeters
Rookie

She seems to show up no matter what I do right about the time I land on NS, which I usually make my first planet. I didn't realize it was a matter of reaching a certain alignment point- but then, by then you've managed to amass either a lot of light points or a lot of dark, so it makes sense.
KaraPeters is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > neutral jedi