lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Assasin mission : Kashyyyk
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #1
GoT_MaL(a)k?
Rookie

Assasin mission : Kashyyyk

Hey Guys,

Ive just landed on kashyyyk to find the alien, Ive finished the main Kashyyyk mission and now I cant get into the village.

How do I find the alien guy thing?
Thanks in advance.
GoT_MaL(a)k? is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
No need to go to the village. Just head for the Upper Shadowlands in the area around Jolee's tree stump home then wonder around that area to find your prey. Remember the bounty is for a shape shifter so be alert.
mimartin is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
DarthCorr
Rookie

also shot first ask questions later oh and he aperas as im not goign to say name but it apers as a furry thing and then somethign else i cant rember havent palyed in a while but i think it transforms randomly or into jolee

(stalks shape shifter threw the swamps then blast's it in the head with instant kill c-24 laser cannon(moded wepon i made for my use) colects body then goes toc olect bounty)
DarthCorr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2006, 06:53 PM   #4
Point Man
Seeker of Truth

After you complete the quest involving the insurrection, you will not be able to go past the landing docks. If you want to complete the Genoharadan mission, you have to go to an earlier savegame.

Show me a man who is twenty and not a liberal, and I will show you a man with no heart.
Show me a man who is forty and not a conservative, and I will show you a man with no brain.

Point Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2006, 08:53 PM   #5
DarthCorr
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo fett 66
After you complete the quest involving the insurrection, you will not be able to go past the landing docks. If you want to complete the Genoharadan mission, you have to go to an earlier savegame.

Not true it all depends who you side with the damned wookiee racist's of czerka corp or the awsome wookies of kassyk...........
DarthCorr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Assasin mission : Kashyyyk