lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JK2 Start up error
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #1
evenue
Lurker

JK2 Start up error

I play JK3 and just started playing JK2 today and really enjoyed it. I played it a bit on multilayer and then tried to download this map called ffa_tmbj and I had to set /cg_allowdownload 1 to join server and it starting downloading some assets to my game. At the end of the download session I got an error message, so I restarted game. I kept getting error message. I installed twice, but still keep getting it. I attached the error message at bottom. Can I have some help please?

Thank you

evenue is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 12:23 AM   #2
Samuel Dravis

Try deleting the file that you downloaded. It will be in the Jedi Outcast folder, where the "assets0.pk3" file is. Find the specific .pk3 file that you were downloading, move or delete it (do not delete ones named assets[number].pk3!), then try restarting JO. If you can't find the file or don't know the name, just remove all of the .pk3 files in the folder except for the "assets[x].pk3" ones. After you do that, you can test which file does not allow you to start up properly by putting them back one at a time.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 08:54 AM   #3
evenue
Lurker

I will try this, thank you.
evenue is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > JK2 Start up error