lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: X-Wing Tour of Duty Problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
mparsl1
Lurker

Exclamation X-Wing Tour of Duty Problem

I am sure this has been addressed before, if not then I am going to feel really stupid if this is obvious. On X-Wing 95, when you do the Tour of Duty, how do I get to the 2nd mission in any TOD? For example, I will do TOD 1 Mission 1, were you capture Corvette Bixby, then once it is a success ill hyper out, and it will give me the stats of the mission. The only other option from there is to "Exit Briefing". Once I click that, it takes me back into the same briefing for Mission 1, and it acts like I never completed the mission (I can assure you it is complete). What is the deal??
mparsl1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Try going back to the Independence concourse and go to "Continue Tour" at the Tour of Duty desk. That should bring you to mission #2.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
mparsl1
Lurker

I have! For example, when it tells me to Exit Briefing, I do, it repeats the same mission briefing, so then I go back to the Independence. It says "Continue Tour Of Duty 1", I click Yes. It still gives me the same briefing!
Old 11-07-2006, 04:32 PM   #4
mparsl1
Lurker

Ohhhh ok I found out why! You can't cheat! haha. Wow, I have been wondering this for years. Lol.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #5
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
That would do it, too.

If you need help in completing the missions without cheats enabled, feel free to pay a visit to the Morning Star site (see link in my signature)...you can get mission help as well as general tactical advice from the TacOps found in the "Tactical" section. I personally commented on some of the X-Wing mission TacOps to emphasize certain things to remember when playing those missions.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 10:53 PM   #6
mparsl1
Lurker

oh nice!!!! definitely need help on mission 7. thanks!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > X-Wing Trilogy & X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter > X-Wing Tour of Duty Problem