lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-08-2006, 03:28 PM   #521
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
John sighed "If only we could just walk right in there.... Wait a minute we can. However taking out the storm trooper would trigger an alarm, the force only knows why one hasn't allready been triggered."
"No problem," Alkea replied. "Reyvan and I found the security room and disabled the ship's internal sensor alarms. They won't know if something is amiss." She had gripped her lightsaber back harshly and clipped it to her belt.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2006, 04:14 PM   #522
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
John noticed Alkea and how she took her lightsaber "I swear without that rod you Jedi would be utterly screwed. You people rely on it too much. Which brings me to my next question, any of you willing to sacrifice your lightsaber? I'm going to need it later for our great escape."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #523
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"I guess i could use my Teras Käsi mastery and use it once in a while. Also, we learn how to use the Force, which is a powerful ally. We just can't learn how to move a whole world. Damn law of physics," Reyvan joked once more, then sighing, "Ah, i guess i should stop know. I'll just put my sleeves back in some sort of Teras Käsi stance."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2006, 06:54 PM   #524
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Here," Alkea handed over her saber. She didn't need it and the armoury was bound to have some blades available. "I don't like giving up my saber involuntarily but this time I am. I don't need it anyway." She stood as if daring the commando to challenge her. Tyrannus spent three years training her without a saber but with the Force so she knew what to expect.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:47 PM   #525
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well." Komad replied. "There's a slight problem though. The only escape pods are on the two command towers, and the use of even one of them would alert the Sith to our presence."

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2006, 11:11 AM   #526
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"That wouldn't be a good idea. We need this attack to be swift and undetected. I surpose we're going to have to impervise. Jedi, your going to need to put your head's together. Your the one's with the magic powers."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #527
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Anybody good at hacking and slicing?" Reyvan commented. Perhaps it would do just fine..
Old 11-09-2006, 01:43 PM   #528
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Greea can," Alkea voiced in a slightly bored voice.
Greea confirmed, "Yes I can. I was a smuggler amng other things and I know how to slice into security systems."

Old 11-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #529
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Well we do have a commando who goes by the nickname of Slicer. He doesn't speak much but I'm sure he was a way with computers." Stated John.

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:25 PM   #530
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
"That wouldn't be a good idea. We need this attack to be swift and undetected. I surpose we're going to have to impervise. Jedi, your going to need to put your head's together. Your the one's with the magic powers."
That is true, Karn thought to himself.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #531
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"How about we work together?" Greea suggested.

Old 11-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #532
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok." Slicer replied. "This ship's in hyperspace right now en route to the Vectivus Station as we speak. I believe it would make the most sense to allow the ship to dock, then we carry out our plan." Blade commented.

Old 11-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #533
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"If you remenber correctly, the plan is to make sure this ship doesn't enter hyperspace. Currently it's conducting a scan over Degobah or something. We can't risk this ship getting to the Station. It contains to much data which is valluble to the republic. The ship wasn't here looking for you, it was looking for a crash sith spy ship that we shot down recently. The ship's memory banks contained information vital to the Republic. The EMP bomb will not only wipe the memory of everything on this ship, but it will also give us an Imperial Mk.II Star Destroyer. We allready believe we have a correct location on the Vectivus Station and we're preparing to send a fleet as we speak... didn't the Jedi council menchion this?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #534
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"No, they didn't." Komad replied. "They must have made these plans after we left to investigate. If this ship has information vital to the Republic on it, why would we wipe its memory?"

Old 11-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #535
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"They didn't steal the data," John paused "They copied it. We allready have the data, the data they have stored in the memory is about a top secrete project. Something that could turn the tide against the sith and win us the war."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #536
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(FYI to All: neither the Sith nor the Republic use Imperial-class Star Destroyers. The Sith Star Destroyer has twin command towers, much like a Venator-class Star Destroyer, but other wise it's completely different. It has three aft exhaust panels, like an Imperial Star Destroyer, and has a smooth, curved dorsal hull. Its command towers loom 500 m above the rest of the ship. The Republic Star Destroyer is more reminiscent of the Venator design, but with only one command tower. It is much more angular than its Sith counterpart, and has six aft exhaust panels, similar to the Venator-class Star Destroyer. And yes, I know it seems odd that both sides use Star Destroyers.)
"In any case, we should attempt to steal a shuttle from the hangar. Even if we could get to the escape pods, they wouldn't get us very far." Komad added.

Last edited by Alkonium; 11-10-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #537
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Your not ment to get far, it's the whole point. We have several Marine Coverette class ships rather high up. When the bombs have been sent off, the Coverettes will come and load all the marines onto this ship. And then it's ours."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM   #538
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright. We should get started on disabling the ship's systems." Komad replied.

Old 11-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #539
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"That's what the damn bombs for! We need to get you out of here undetected. Well I use the term need loosely. We're rescueing you because Demo fancies your sister and I owe you one. However if we don't save you in a certain time you lot will die. We have a plan to sirvive the EMP blast but it wouldn't effect you. We can't start disabling the ship systems. Because they'll notice. We don't need that."

Back on Coruscant in the Jedi Temple, Captain Severus knocked the door to Alkonium Kaltas's personal quaters "Master Kaltas, I require a moment of your time. It's important. It concerns Dar Bodonawieedo."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #540
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

When Alkea heard the commando say that Demo fancied her, she blushed profusely. Having been away for three years, she had forgotten what it was like to be fancied. She hid her embarrassment by turning away but not fast enough. Greea saw it and smiled a slight knowing smile.
Getting control of herself, Alkea then said, "Yeah, yeah get off the ship blow it up or it will wipe out the galaxy. The same old ploy."

Old 11-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #541
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"What is it, captain?" Alkonium asked, cautiously.
"Alright, then what is the plan for getting us out of here?" Komad asked.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:31 PM   #542
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"What are you on about? This ship doesn't have the fire capicitty to blow up a space station let alone the universe. This is a research ship. Nothing more, nothing less." Replied John "Dar's ship is the one we're worried about."

"Master Kaltas, both the Republic and Jedi Order need you for the final mouth against Dar. His ship has just left it's current location and is heading straight here to cause Coruscant sun to go supernova. If we don't stop him now, both the Jedi Order and the Republic will fall, and great choas will engulf the universe. However we have a plan to ship him." Staded the Captain.

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:59 PM   #543
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Tell me the plan." Alkonium replied.

Old 11-13-2006, 07:51 PM   #544
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"What I mean is that it doesn't have to blow up a station but it can be a source of power," Alkea replied and almost childishy stuck out her tongue. She had her arms crossed over her chest.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:22 AM   #545
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"We have a spy high up in Dar's ranks. He garrentees us that the shi was stopped at..." The captain paused "at a checkpoint. From there a small fleet of bombers whill attack the ship, causing a disraction. Then we send a sole operative in a stealth shuttle into the ship's private hanger where there's less security. These hanger doors are not normally open, but due to whatever means our spy is using to force the ship out of hyperspace, he ensures us that the hanger doors will be open. From there you will head to Dar's personal hanger which holds..." The captain paused "A weapon."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:23 PM   #546
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea raised her brow at the secretive nature of the commando. It was amusing and annoying. She asked, "Well are you going to tell us or let the flies go in and out of your mouth?"

Old 11-14-2006, 06:36 PM   #547
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Yes, quite frankly, we are here wasting time, as i see it though." Reyvan snapped.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:11 PM   #548
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There's something you're not telling me. And don't try lying to me, I'm a Jedi Master." Alkonium responded quickly to how vague the Captain was being.

Old 11-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #549
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Well?" Alkea demanded regardless of how rude she sounded.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:14 PM   #550
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"For force painets. I thought it those damn senators are ment to be the impaitient. Believe it or not, attempting to sneak off a full armed Sith Star Destroyer without raising alarm, isn't as easy as it sounds." John snapped back.

"We have no idea what this weapon is expect that he recieved it from the station and it's a sort of cannon. Our spy informs us it's what Dar will be using to cause Coruscant's sun to go supernova. Our spy says it is possible to cause the cannon to go overload with enough time to escape. Trust me Alkonium, you now know as much as I do. But something else is bothering me, something that could turn out to be a mere rumor or something huge. But I don't want to talk about it unless I've checked it out."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:34 PM   #551
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Well we might be more agreeable to what you have in mind if you stop playing games with us," Alkea retorted. She still smarted from the comment the commando made about one of his men.
Greea interjected, "Alkea stop it." She looked to Komad to try to take control of the situation.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:44 PM   #552
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"The Sith will likely find us if we continue to bicker like younglings." Komad said, in an attempt to calm them down. "I suggest we commence our plan."

Old 11-16-2006, 12:55 PM   #553
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"We'll need to commence a plan first..." John looked at the bodys "Do you lot think you could try and scavlage a full set of undamaged storm trooper armor from the bodies?"

"There's something else, we believe there's a chance Dar will be on the Star Destroyer. There's a chance he will engage you, if that happens you'll have to kill him."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:36 PM   #554
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Right and we are to disguise ourselves as Sith Troopers right?" Alkea asked. Her lekku began to twitch rather funny. It was sign of agitation, amusement, of eagerness for fight. It was hard to determine which.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #555
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Yep. You guys just need to go into the hanger, grap yourself a shuttle and get your asses to the other side of the planet or whereever. Once you've left this research ship, we'll give you less than five minutes to go wherever you want. Just don't get caught in the EMP blaster. Not even the shuttles systems would survive."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:45 PM   #556
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"My ship still works but it's small," Alkea said. "I can get there without being seen." She gave a wink to Reyvan which indicated that she was going to go through the ventilation shafts...again.

Old 11-16-2006, 05:49 PM   #557
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"As long as you don't do anything to get caught, I honistly don't care what you do."

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:02 PM   #558
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan smiled, "Okay then Alkea, you do the spy under cover work," He said, then turning to Komad.

"And we do what?"
Old 11-16-2006, 06:38 PM   #559
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Oh I ain't doing this alone. You're coming with," Alkea said directly to Reyvan regardless of bad grammar.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:14 PM   #560
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Hm, and how come i didn't expect that?" Reyvan smiled.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi