lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #121
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Ah yes, Geno i believe. Yes, i heard Humboldt say about a bounty on him. Darth Sorta and Darth Velrogh, eh? Curious, i think i heard of them with another name," Reyvan said, noticing him looking at Raven. He wondered what he was thinking.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2006, 09:27 AM   #122
Lord Foley

Darek stumbled around a corner and ducked down below the metal barrels containing a greasy oily fluid that he didn't have time to care of the origin of. After a moment of silence, it seemed evident that his pursuers had given up chase.

He started to breathe again, and he rose and snuck quietly down toward the Anchorhead docking bay, hoping to commandeer a ship and track down Humboldt on Coruscant.

He stumbled a little as he stopped fast in the entry way. Two men stood there by an old rickety ship, talking, though it seemed the tension would fast lead to violence. Darek had never seen these men before, but... That's Raven's ship...

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2006, 01:33 PM   #123
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Velrogh spotted another man with the corner of the eye and left is toughts for another time. He turned around prepared to pull out is rifle if he eventually posed a threat.

"And who might you be?" he asked putting his helmet back on.

He looks more like rotten bantha fodder than a person... the bounty-hunter tought doesn't seem a threat, but still...

He stunned. Now he remembered where he had seen that woman before. It hit him like a tidal wave, years ago when he lost his arm... It had all been that girl's fault. She didn't look like a threat either, but she had managed to cut his arm off.

...appearences illude he finalized Raven, Humboldt's pet he remembered it now i'll deal with her later. he said to himself, still thinking at ways to kill her, each more painful then the last one...

"She won't get away..." he whispered to himself, his face filled with anger and his eyes... turning yellow... like they had been only once before.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strenght.
Through strenght I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me." -Code of the Sith

My first Fic: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2250489
Darth_Velrogh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2006, 03:08 PM   #124
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"I don't like the sound of this," Reyvan thought at himself, for the eyes of Velrogh had turned yellow, and he ignored the mysterious man situation.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Last of the Jedi