lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: You know your obsessed with psychonauts when
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #241
Caligosto
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klia
When you go around singing Domo Arigato Mr. Loboto
Me and my sister do the same thing. ^.x
Caligosto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2006, 08:32 AM   #242
Jintor
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
You know your obsessed with Psychonauts when you make a movie maker project with scenes, concept art, and music from psychonauts and make a movie thing. THEN you show it to your computer lab teacher.
Done and done.

"Use Word Properly?"
Jintor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #243
DylanMay
Rookie

You know you're obsessed with psychonauts when on your first big chemistry test you list "psitanium" as one of the elements. Even though you've already been told it's not, like three times.

"Remember, if it's anhydrous, that means it's crunchy." ~ Dr. Bukowski
DylanMay is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #244
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
You know your obsessed with Psychonauts when your the offical creator of Psychonauts Day(First Saturday in october, EVERYONE REMEMBER!!!)
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #245
Yaanu
Rookie

You're obsessed when you start researching a countless number of websites to find ways to harness your internal psychic powers.

And then your siblings laugh at you for wearing goggles.

(And yet, the goggles still seem to kick ass...)

Progress on mah Psychonauts fan novel --- 0 dollars and 0 percent.
Yaanu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2006, 05:40 PM   #246
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

You know you are obsessed with Psychonauts when:

You take a high school Psychology class purely for the purpose of hopefully getting some extra info so in your fanfic you won't be spitting out random info.

You confuse your Psychology class with the word "Psychonauts" to the point where you mislabel it on your tests.

Nearly every term used in said Psychology class will be related to Psychonauts in some way in your head.

You make a point of explaining these relations in the class whenever called upon.

Your Psyche teacher has just plain old given up on bothering with you these days, and it's only the third week of school.

You don't mind vacuuming the house anymore, because every time you find a cobweb you get to suck it up with the hose and declare "GOT IT!" to the empty house.

When asked what you want to be when you get out of high school, your first response is "PSYCHONAUT!". Upon realizing what you just said you hunker down and meekly say "Er...I meant...a graphic artist...yeah..."

You crack up whenever someone mentions the word nine in a setence just because Sasha's last name is Nein and he's ranted about how much he hates jokes about it in his livejournal.

Whenever someone says something that reminds you of a quote in Psychonauts, you spit out the quote, regaurdless of where you are or who you're with at the time.

A visit to the dentist becomes far more traumatic than it should be. Every time the good doctor opens her mouth to speak, you interupt her by declaring "My brain wouldn't be that good for running a cybernetic psychic death tank anyway!"

You claim your hat with kitty ears is your "special hat", and if anyone so much as touches it you scream something akin to "DON'T! YOUR HEAD WILL EXPLODE!" and promptly burst into fits of sobbing over your supposed truamatic "accidents."

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2006, 11:48 PM   #247
dillon123
Rookie

When you start to have dreams about flying meat

With the power of psychonauts,you can mke a difference.

I did that...with my mind.
dillon123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2006, 12:21 AM   #248
DarthAve
Yeezy

When your going to legally change your name to Cassidy Phage Adaline.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #249
Yaanu
Rookie

You hack into the game to extract the game model data to make your own music video of Sasha breakdancing to "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm (originally by Michael Ja- Ok, I'm talking too long.

Progress on mah Psychonauts fan novel --- 0 dollars and 0 percent.
Yaanu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2006, 11:46 PM   #250
Ray_the_psychic
Veteran

When you create a giant paper mache psychic death tank and try taking out your wrestling coaches brain saying "Time to pull out that pesky brain!!!!"

When you get a pet turtle and name it mr. pokeylope

You have the insanity of a MANATEE!!!!!!11

I gotta car and now I'm on da road. Watch out highway, here I come!!!!
Ray_the_psychic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #251
Holly Ziviene
Rookie

...When Boyd starts to make perfect sense.

I may not request that my brain is put into a Dalek shell instead of a brain tank.
Holly Ziviene is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #252
Lord Pancake
Rookie

- when you start to sound like Vernon whenever you tell a story

"So, if I'm not mistaken you're not Dr. Loboto, you don't have my paycheck. Now kindly step away from my elevator and die." - Crispen Whytehead

"What is the purpose of the goggles?"
Lord Pancake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 11:45 PM   #253
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
When you pester your friend about getting Psychonauts for about a year and then end up just buying her a copy for her birthday. True story.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2006, 02:32 AM   #254
PrincessHeart
Rookie

you know your a PN addict when-
You see stupid little simallarities between PN and every other game/moive/book you see or what ever
You refuse to swim, because you think the hand of Galichio is going to get you, even though you used to swim yer whole life.
When your family or some one else is trying to make a fire you scream "Stand back! I will use my pyrokinetic powers to strat this thing!" ...And than they look at you funny.
When you obsessivly try to develope a German accent, a French acent, a brittich accent, and a Portugese accent all at the same time, alone with a few mixed in there.
When you burst out giggiling every time you hear the words 'control' 'censor' or 'darling' and you have to respond with another quote.
When you ask some carnie folk if their psychic (kids... don't try that one... Please don't try it...)
When you're obsessivly spending your time at sites like this, even if yer the only one online...

man I'm pathetic...
PrincessHeart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #255
DarthAve
Yeezy

When you list your religion as Psychonaut

When you want to get your gym teacher Psychonauts because the gym has a PS2 for DDR.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #256
Atomic Elektra
Lurker

When your science teacher gives you a lab involving different kinds of milk and you talk like Boyd. The whole time.

Ironically, annoying the hell out of your lab partner who bought you the game in the first place.
Atomic Elektra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 PM   #257
DarthAve
Yeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Elektra
When your science teacher gives you a lab involving different kinds of milk and you talk like Boyd. The whole time.

Ironically, annoying the hell out of your lab partner who bought you the game in the first place.
:'D

Sweetness.

-When everything is fortified with what the world wants and what the world deserves.

"This water taste weird."
"THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S FORTIFIED WITH WHAT THE WORLD WANTS! WHAT IT DESERVES!!"
"...coo-coo."

-When you try to get goggles that fit around the mascot's head.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > You know your obsessed with psychonauts when