lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: kse_333 Troubles
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-26-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
Lord_Zacron
Lurker

Exclamation kse_333 Troubles

I am on Tatooine and I can't enter the Docking Bay or Anchorhead. I can warp to every where else but not here. I have edited the game using kse_333 have the skip Taris, Ord Mantell, Jawa Shop, and Kamino Eugenics Mod installed. When I look at the save game file under quests it lists the quests I have done and then says BadstrRef Error: UNEXPECTED CHARACTERERROR: FATALCOMPILER ERRORERROR: PROGRAM COMPOUND STATEMENT AT START ERROR....etc. It is quite long and I was just wondering, is there any way to fix this or do I just stick a fork in it?
Lord_Zacron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2006, 07:05 PM   #2
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Those errors you are seeing are from a corupt savegame and are not caused by KSE. This is also likely to be the reason you are having problems with warping to the docking bay at anchorhead. likely you will need to go back a coupe of saves and try again.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > kse_333 Troubles