lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help me! level 3! grrrr!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Bigbowlofgloop
Lurker

Help me! level 3! grrrr!

I'm stuck on lvl 3 of the deom in the sewers. I've been through all of the four gates like a dozen times, but I still don't know what to do.

I had a look at a dark forces walkthrough and it said to go through the second gate once you'd been through them all, and jump on a ledge or something. What ledge?

But then there's this other weird thing: whenever i hit one the switches so that the room fills up with water, when i go back around so i can jump in the water, (so I can swim around to hard to reach places I might not have been able to get to before,) it's always gone! Whats' the deal with that? have I discovered a bug?

Help me!
Bigbowlofgloop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
grangana
Rookie

i played it many month ago, so i'm not sure...

If the 4 entrances (corresponding whith 4 areas) are numbered from left to right,
After you active the switch in the area n 4, return to the second entrance
there is a big room which is now plenty of water, so you can access the hole at the other side, you will find the hiding area.
Remember i'm not sure of the area order and number, try... and good luck!
grangana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
DarkStarMojo

You need to open the gates in the following sequence 2 - 3 - 1, and hit each of the switches inside the sewers to systematically raise the sewage level in the main pit. Once you hit the switch beyond gate 1, the sewage will rise to its full height where you can swim to the other side. There's a time limit (something like a hundred seconds) before the sewage level drops and you'd have to raise it again. If you raise the water last and don't waste time getting back, it's easy to get across before the level drops again.

Hope that helps.

Dark Forces Mod, Part 2
Project lead, lead mapper
http://www.darkforces.jediknight.net
http://dfmod.blogspot.com
DarkStarMojo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Help me! level 3! grrrr!