lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JO: SP crash using Leela Civ as Jan option
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
messkell

JO: SP crash using Leela Civ as Jan option

I recently installed the "Leela Civilain" model pack(http://jediknight2.filefront.com/fil...Civilian;25073) into the GameData\Base directory of Jedi outcast. It consists of the "leela_civ.pk3" (leela model) and the "leela_as_Jan_(optional).pk3" (leela as jan for SP replacement).
It is the only mod I have installed in that directory.

The Single Player game replaces Jan w/ the Leela civ model and runs fine until it is time to load the next level, or if I try to reload a new save game.
Under these circumstances the game progress bar goes up to about 90-95% and after a minute or so the game crashes to the desktop with the following
generic error:

"jk2sp.exe has generated errors and will be closed by WIndows. You will need to restart the program. "

could this problem be because the model has too many surfaces?

anyways, if anyone has any solutions, I would appreciate it. my sytem info is listed below. thanks, mike

sys info
-------------------------------------
Processor: Athlon 64x2 4800+
Video Card: GeForce 6600 GT
Forceware version: 93.71 WHQL Certified
Memory: 1GB Ram

Last edited by messkell; 01-26-2007 at 04:53 PM.
messkell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > JO: SP crash using Leela Civ as Jan option