lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Way Episode IV should end
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
aner21
Rookie

Post The Way Episode IV should end

Has anyone seen the "How Star Wars Should Have Ended" cartoon sketch? I am unsure about the rules so I won't place a link or mention where I saw it (you can still find the awkward telephone call sketch there). I just saw it and it's hillarious, expecially the last part with Han/Chewie and Yoda/Oby-Wan. I highly recommend it. It makes fun of some holes in ANH storyarc. And it does in a very smart way. I'm not certain if there's another similar thread going on, if so I apologize in advance.
aner21 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
Grey Master
Firecracker

Uh, I think you can post the link, as long as it is PG-13, and I like how RoTJ ended, and will like it no other way....

Welcome to the Forums!!!!
Grey Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
aner21
Rookie

Thx.
go to
http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/...Star_Wars.html
Itīs a great sketch. I a had a lot of fun. It's pokes at some of the plotholes in Ep IV - A New Hope.
Someone in another thread was looking for the awkward phone call between Vader and Palpatine. Here's the link http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17327
Old 01-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #4
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Well, last year, I made a Thread on the sketch here.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2007, 06:44 PM   #5
aner21
Rookie

Wink

My bad! I looked around in the Original and Prequel Trilogy section since it's OT related. I posted a thread on the subject because I couldnīt find one, and found it very amusing. I never considered looking in the Knights of the Old Republic section because it deals with Old Republic (25,000 BBY to 20 BBY if I'm not mistaken) and the sketch mentioned something that happened between 1 BBY and 1 ABY.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Original Trilogy > The Way Episode IV should end