lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who "Do Not Want" Kotor3?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-04-2007, 04:15 AM   #81
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
You know its about time i posted in this thread, in my opinion any time i read Darth InSidious posts about Nancy MacIntyre telling ppl that they won't abandon the kotor franchise, i get that tingly feeling. if i were a mod i would lock this thread and post at the end in big letters "THEY WILL MAKE KOTOR 3", it will just take time, they wont rush it like they did for K2, besides they make to much money to just stop at 2. My argument is way far from finished, i could literally sit here typing hundreds of reasons why they will make K3, but i haven't got the energy to type that much, so get over these childish comments about leaving the kotor games behind, they WILL make kotor 3.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #82
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by master zionosis
You know its about time i posted in this thread, in my opinion any time i read Darth InSidious posts about Nancy MacIntyre telling ppl that they won't abandon the kotor franchise, i get that tingly feeling. if i were a mod i would lock this thread and post at the end in big letters "THEY WILL MAKE KOTOR 3", it will just take time, they wont rush it like they did for K2, besides they make to much money to just stop at 2. My argument is way far from finished, i could literally sit here typing hundreds of reasons why they will make K3, but i haven't got the energy to type that much, so get over these childish comments about leaving the kotor games behind, they WILL make kotor 3.

We are just talking. What the heck is wrong with you? You're being a bit ridiculous. We're just talking about WHAT IFS. So hush...You don't really know if they will continue the game.
Light of the Fey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #83
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light of the Fey
We are just talking. What the heck is wrong with you? You're being a bit ridiculous. We're just talking about WHAT IFS. So hush...You don't really know if they will continue the game.
Ok so maybe i was just a bit over OTT when i posted that, i just found out that my grand mother went into hospital, if i posted that when i wasn't so upset, maybe it would of been more calmly said, maybe i should edit that and put lol somewhere in it.

Old 02-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #84
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Ah, sorry about that. Is she going to be alright? Best wishes to her. ^^
Light of the Fey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #85
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
OK folks, let's settle down a bit and come back on topic.

Hope all will be well with your grandmother, MZ.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #86
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light of the Fey
Ah, sorry about that. Is she going to be alright? Best wishes to her. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
OK folks, let's settle down a bit and come back on topic.

Hope all will be well with your grandmother, MZ.
Thank you both, i hope she will be alright, and up and about in no time.

Old 02-09-2007, 03:24 AM   #87
Kol Tiberus
Lurker

I know the discussion of Revan not being relevant for future KOTOR games was brought up earlier than this, but I know that there has to be more than one complete Star Wars fan in this forum. Revan has now been canonized in the Star Wars universe as being the originator of the idea of "one Master, one apprentice" due to the fact the Sith as a rule are power hungry Force Wielders. Revan understood that this was why the Sith could never overcome the Jedi, because there was too much infighting within themselves. Darth Bane discovers a Sith Holocron placed by Revan in the Sith Temple on Korriban explaining this in the book, "Star Wars: Darth Bane Path to Destruction". Bane puts into effect what Revan understood, and eventually the Sith do overcome the Jedi in films put out. Because of this, Revan has now played a critical role in the Star Wars universe, to leave him out of KOTOR 3 would be unthinkable.
Kol Tiberus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Who "Do Not Want" Kotor3?