lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith is dead.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-11-2007, 09:06 AM   #41
montnoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdKnightR
Spewing self-righteous garbage in the wake of someones passing is akin to barbarism. Rise above your hatreds...
My "someone is full of themselves" sense is tingling.

Self righteous garbage is when you try to shove down someones throat that you should disregard the things a person did in life when he/she is dead, because in a magical manner all those things don't matter anymore. This, for no other reason other than the person passed away. Death doesn't strike out all things you do in life. Your actions are left for posterity and judgment can always be passed on good and evil actions, if one were to look.

The death of a human being is always a tragedy, but that doesn't make anyone a better person than her actions in life. A bad person isn't worth my affections and death doesn't cancel that out.

in vino veritas
montnoir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #42
MdKnightR

Quote:
Originally Posted by montnoir
My "someone is full of themselves" sense is tingling.
Cute. [/sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by montnoir
The death of a human being is always a tragedy, but that doesn't make anyone a better person than her actions in life. A bad person isn't worth my affections and death doesn't cancel that out.
I never said she was a good person. It just seems to me that some of the members of this forum have posted some things that make themselves look bad in their effort to make her look worse. Of course her actions are the "proof that's in the pudding," but I don't recall any other "R.I.P. thread" in recent memory that made it a point to sling mud at the dead.

MdKnightR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #43
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
I won't be mourning her death, to busy with Africa to bother.
mur'phon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #44
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Wheter she was a pathetic person or not, it doesnt matter, really. In my caoncept, no one "deserves" to die.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Anna Nicole Smith is dead.