lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Loose Ends in Kotor II
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
Romans1133
Lurker
 
Romans1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5
Loose Ends in Kotor II

There had been some loose ends in Kotor II.
It was mentioned by Mira on the jungle planet that I could use the skins of the wildthings for some extra creds.

And the SlaveTrader on Telos Orbital Station, I could have sold or bought some slaves from him. I could have used that Gang of lizards who bourded my ship on Nar Shadaa, after I had taken it over, I could have sold some of those slaves.

And then on That one planet(Iforgot it's name) in which after the defeat of the palace, I had some options to say to General WhatsHisFace Vaclue.
Either a statue of me, the mighty Sith Lord or for him to give me all of his force sensitive peoples. Yay, my own Personality Cult.

But, alas. Nothing had ever come of these things. So much potential.... :shock1:

This is the Pyro-GX from Descent 1,2,&3 by theway.
Romans1133 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer
 
Titanius Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,459
Uh, I didn't really understand much of that.

On Dxun (the jungle planet), who are "the wildthings"?

Who is this "slave trader" on Telos?

The thing on Onderon, I assume you mean General Vaklu? Well either way, he would not agree to either of those things, so it doesn't really matter.


Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
The thing on Onderon, I assume you mean General Vaklu? Well either way, he would not agree to either of those things, so it doesn't really matter.
Actually, he DID agree to give up all his Force Senstives to my DSM Exile. "Better to give them to you than to Master Kavar." You can also demand for a statue if you save Dantoonie.

You never see the Force Senstives, nor do you see the statue...but those options are there for RP, as to stroke your Character's Ego.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2007, 03:08 PM   #4
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer
 
Titanius Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentScope001
Actually, he DID agree to give up all his Force Senstives to my DSM Exile. "Better to give them to you than to Master Kavar."
True enough, but it's not like there would actually be room on the Ebon Hawk for all of them.

And you wouldn't need them anyway. The PC is an almighty-powerhouse by himself.


Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #5
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,236
Well, he said he would hand them over once the current troubles are over and the Queen's insurgent forces are defeated. I assume that Vaklu will start sending the Force Senstives over to Malachor V to help out the budding Sith Order that the Exile founds after the DS Ending. After all, The Exile is going to likely leave known space to defeat the True Sith, so there has to be some canon fooder left behind to make sure the Republic is weak and ready to fall so that the DS Exile can come back and take over the galaxy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #6
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
As this seems to be more about TSL moving to Telos Tourist Bureau...


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
martmeister
Veteran
 
martmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Confusion
Posts: 959
Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
As far as the lizard people go in the spaceport: you can convince their leader to cut you in on the slave trade (DS) or kill him (LS). You can also agree to buy what's-his-name's girlfriend in the cantina on Telos (the one who you pay 2K-5K creds for) for yourself and pimp her out.
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
As far as the lizard people go in the spaceport: you can convince their leader to cut you in on the slave trade (DS) or kill him (LS).
You actually don't recieve LS or DS points if you spare or kill him, if I recall correctly. So, well, you can decide to stay in the slave trade even as a LightSider...(not for the canonical LSF Exile in wookipedia though, they call for 'most LS' action, and I doubt they see slavery as a LS action)


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2007, 05:52 PM   #9
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer
 
Titanius Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,459
That must be X-Box only, because I have definitely never had that option. You guys are talking about Chaamakt (leader of the Red Eclipse), right?


Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #10
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
That must be X-Box only, because I have definitely never had that option. You guys are talking about Chaamakt (leader of the Red Eclipse), right?
Yes. Hm...you have to go to the Engine Room where Chammakt is, and then you could intimdate Chammakt and persuade him into realizing that he would be better off working for you rather than be dead.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 03:16 PM   #11
Jediphile
Persona non grata
 
Jediphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
That must be X-Box only, because I have definitely never had that option. You guys are talking about Chaamakt (leader of the Red Eclipse), right?
Actually, I always have that option when I play the pc version too. I remember it, because I thought it was odd that I could choose to let the trandoshan slavers live only if let them work for me as slavers, which amounted to a choice between too evils to me - either kill them (DS) or else let them continue to run their slave trade (also DS). And yet I never gained any DS points for either option...


"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User
 
Ctrl Alt Del's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,814
Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentScope001
Yes. Hm...you have to go to the Engine Room where Chammakt is, and then you could intimdate Chammakt and persuade him into realizing that he would be better off working for you rather than be dead.

Isnt him on that security room, next to the cockpit?
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #13
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Well, from what I remember, you can collect some nice cash from him later on if you make him work for you. But no, you don't get to sample those Zeltron gogo boys.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #14
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
Actually, I always have that option when I play the pc version too. I remember it, because I thought it was odd that I could choose to let the trandoshan slavers live only if let them work for me as slavers, which amounted to a choice between too evils to me - either kill them (DS) or else let them continue to run their slave trade (also DS). And yet I never gained any DS points for either option...
This is usually done because there is usually a lot more variables that need to be done, so much to be kept, so...eh.

Anyway, you don't gain any DS points because, as you say, it's a choice between two evils. LS Players don't like DS points.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #15
Henz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
That must be X-Box only, because I have definitely never had that option. You guys are talking about Chaamakt (leader of the Red Eclipse), right?
I don't ever recall having a conversation option with him at all... It's been a while. (I'm Xbox btw)
Henz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #16
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer
 
Titanius Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,459
Well I'm going to try this slaver thing this time. I'm on Nar Shaddaa on my current TSL game, so I should be to that point soon. It doesn't sound like anything big and important, but it's always fun to find something new on your 42nd playthrough.


Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #17
martmeister
Veteran
 
martmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Confusion
Posts: 959
Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
Ah, ok. It's been awhile since playing. Thanks for the refresher on the no LS/DS pts.

I'm not sure what I did, but my dialogue options have always let me join the slave trade or kill him (PC version).
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Loose Ends in Kotor II

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.