lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: how can I remove eclipse from the game?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
NethernyC
Lurker

how can I remove eclipse from the game?

Anyone know how I can keep the empire and rebel alliance from making the eclipse? I'm playing as ZC in galactic conquest. As I understand it, the ZC is supposed to be able to make 1 (just one) eclipse SSD, and I did so. After making just one, I can not make any others. But, the empire starts making them too, and more than one, they have them all over the place. I don't think this is fair since they can make the executor anyway. I don't like the ecplise since you can't even target it. I would like to know if there's a way to remove it from the game altogether also, that might be easier. In my opinion the eclipse ruins the game.
NethernyC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
xhh2a
Rookie

um...remove the mod? cause the eclipse isn't supposed to be ingame

Imperial Assault II Mod for Empire at War!
May the force be with you, Always
The Corruption is Spreading!

For the REBELLION!
xhh2a is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2007, 10:54 PM   #3
NethernyC
Lurker

ahh thats what it was, I still had parts of a mod in there. I just thought the eclipse was part of the game. Haven't had it long.
NethernyC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > how can I remove eclipse from the game?