lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What kind of lightsaber duelist were you?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #1
SykoRevan

What kind of lightsaber duelist were you?

I'm just curious as to what other people's strategies are when it comes to lightsaber combat. So here are the basic questions:

1) What classes are you?

2) What items do you equip? Did your Exile wear robes or armor?

3) What kind of lightsaber do you wield? Single, Dual, or Double-bladed? And what color?

4) What Lightsaber form do you use the most?

5) What Force Powers do you use to augment your saber skills? Or did you just use the Force as your blade?

As for me, I was a Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon Master, with Dark Jedi Master Robes, the Enhancement D-Package implant and the CNS Strength Enhancer. My guy wielded a single green saber with the "your name" crystal and the Solari Crystal. I was most partial to using Juyo, the Ferocity Form, and I hardly used aggressive Force Powers like Lightning or wave. But since I had all 3 powers that were used in Force Enlightenment, that made Force Enlightenment my favorite passive power. These combinations made me able to cut through Dark Jedi like a lightsaber through... well a lightsaber through Dark Jedi, really

SykoRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > What kind of lightsaber duelist were you?