lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Death of a President
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 03:28 AM   #1
Rogue Spy
Banned

Death of a President

I was recently watching a movie review show, and there happens to be a movie called Death of a President which is based on George Bush being assassinated in October of this year!! LOL is all i have to say to that, i mean only Americans would make something that crazy...i hope people that are American don't get the wrong message when i say that, but what a movie...not only is it bad karma but i can't beleave its released, knowing USA i thought that it would be banned the minute it was heard about. I want to see this movie, it has a very strange storyline indeed.

Mod note: Moved to Ahto since discussion about a movie doesn't strike me as a "serious" conversation topic. ~M

Last edited by stoffe; 02-26-2007 at 07:42 AM.
Rogue Spy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Death of a President