lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator - RP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #41
Grey Master
Firecracker

Gyrpa felt the pod shaking as it entered the planet's atmosphere, and he began to think about the hunt, and the prey. He remembered the last time he had hunted, and the loss of some of his companions to the prey, but he knew this time it will be different, he could feel it, and then the pods touched down, and he knew that the hunt had begun...
Grey Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2007, 07:53 PM   #42
Killwithhonor

Cross in his pod soaring towards Earth, he braced for the impact.....................The pod hit and he shook around but he was ok. Kicking open the door he quickly put on his camouflage and waited for the others...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 09:05 AM   #43
Relenzo2
Forumite

Xel's pod crashed into the surface, flinging open the door. Xel jumped out with her Maul ready, she was ready for the hunt. Only Cross and Gyrpa had yet landed, and there didn't seem to be anything interesting in her surroundings.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2007, 09:32 AM   #44
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Commander, SkyNet has detected an unknown falling objects crashing southeast of our location." Janet informed her superiors.

Make love, not toast.

Last edited by steven; 02-22-2007 at 10:05 AM.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2007, 10:02 AM   #45
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Erm, steven, not to burst your bubble, but I don't think Janet would even be able to find all that out, and Skynet doesn't even know of the Yautja's arrival, so I reccamend some changes to your post, please. ))

The Comtech turned to Janet as she informed him of these, 'Objects'.

"Don't worry about that right now, our objective is clear, keep your mind on that, and don't reveal yourself too early....you don't know how the, 'others', will react," the Comtech told Janet, turning back to cleaning his weapons.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 02-22-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #46
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

(Well, I think its up to me to get the Rp revived again, so here goes nothing...)

Gyrpa accessed the comm in his helmet, "what are your orders, honored one?"

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator - RP