lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: space battle pwnage
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #1
tyrone333

Current Game: BFBC2
space battle pwnage

okay so me and my sis play battlefront 2 mygeeto space i was republic she was cis okay so i got an arc-170 she got vulture droid so next minte we have a sqaud on us kaboom lam boom lam my squad landed in her hanger sabotages it next minte she is a cis marine spawn back so one marine survived boom got an kill quickly fpund a lAAt got in and she lost i won

Galaxies name Mortal78
Sever Starsider
Army Empire
tyrone333 is offline   you may:
Old 03-03-2007, 02:01 AM   #2
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Ya know whats funny, I was just talking to "you" and "you" don't remember that story ever happening, strange, very strange. "You" also don't have any broken bones, even stranger, are you sure your who you say you are, are you bi-polar with extreme amnesia? No your not, I know who the real yourcommder is, and thats not his name anymore. Tell me who you are now. This is the last time I am going to ask nicely. Tell me who you are and don't give me **** about your broken leg or arm or whatever it was, you don't have any broken bones.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > space battle pwnage