lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Order Guild Recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
Jaque'lo
Lurker

Sith Order Guild Recruiting

The Sith Order is looking for Jedi and anybody else that is or wants to be part of the Imperial Empire. Those that want to be part of the Sith Order need to have the following displayed either here on the forum, messagd to me or on my website.

Name:
Profession:
Level:
Faction:

my website is www.freewebs.com/darktimesw

post under Starwars Galaxies.
Jaque'lo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #2
Jo

two things man. Love seeing people always trying out new guild ideas. You might get better response if A: you posted what server it is that you are on and B:you posted on the official star wars galaxies forums via link from starwarsgalaxies.com. Its not that people don't read these forums, its just that very few do
Hope that helps a bit and good luck with your guild.

<MasterJo> you want pics of me in boxers??? <Rhett>for... research
Jo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
Dark_Jedi66
Lurker

THE DARK TIMES

In the Galaxy Scylla is a guild on talus that is named DARK, i'm in that guild, the mayor is Dar'ness mandilor and my character is Yuyu Hakusho. That guild is with the Galactic Empire Faction and loyal with the players are in the Imperial faction.
Good Luck with your guild

After Anakin turned to the dark side, he and a 501st legion clone troopers army attacked the jedi temple and killed many jedi including Cin Dralling and his apprentice.All the jedi in the galaxy recived a message says the war ended.After that many jedi returned to the jedi temple and died. Now Anakin is the ruler of the galaxy...Galactic Empire/Sith Order
Dark_Jedi66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > Guild Recruitment Forum > Sith Order Guild Recruiting