lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Deflect = Crash
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
HamstrYODA
Rookie

Deflect = Crash

First, thanks for a great mod. I really enjoy the advanced and realistic saber system.

Not all so good. My game(s) crash to windows when shots are deflected with lightsaber. This means I cant play co-op mode nearly at all. Re-installed OJP earlier today but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas how to solve it?
HamstrYODA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #2
ensiform
The Stig

Current Game: Borderlands 2
What version are you using, and are you running the server? Because if you are you can check your logfile for crash information and post it here please...

iojamp project lead / coder
ensiform is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #3
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
crap I bet he's using my code, I've noticed problems with deflect doing the same thing on occasion as well and its probably because of the lack of the crash.c file. I don't think anything I did to deflect could be causing that, but I could be wrong. Hopefully Razor or Mantis can get a working version with the crash.c in it soon.

Man, another new face around here who likes the saber system!! Who promoting us so well all of the sudden!!!

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
mark2000
Rookie

Quote:
Man, another new face around here who likes the saber system!! Who promoting us so well all of the sudden!!!
Uh.....YouTube.....
mark2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2007, 07:43 PM   #5
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2000
Uh.....YouTube.....
Hooray for Youtube!!! We got to make more of those vids!!

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2007, 04:21 AM   #6
HamstrYODA
Rookie

I'm not sure should I earn the 'rank' of new face. First OJP version I played was 0.0.4 or 0.0.5 i think (im was just too lazy to register on forums ).

anyway. like JRHockney guessed i'm using the latest version with Hockney's code changes. I'll test without those code changes to find out if that is the problem.

EDIT: OK, without latest code changes my game worked well (no crashes)

Last edited by HamstrYODA; 03-16-2007 at 04:57 AM.
HamstrYODA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRHockney*
Hopefully Razor or Mantis can get a working version with the crash.c in it soon.
Hocky, talk to me this weekend. I think I'll finally have some time to work on OJP stuff.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2007, 03:52 AM   #8
Mantis01
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRHockney*
crap I bet he's using my code, I've noticed problems with deflect doing the same thing on occasion as well and its probably because of the lack of the crash.c file. I don't think anything I did to deflect could be causing that, but I could be wrong. Hopefully Razor or Mantis can get a working version with the crash.c in it soon.
Ughhh...I had caught a cold.
Yes, I will try that with crash.c soon.

Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > Deflect = Crash