lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tana
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #81
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
Suddenly, CSI sensed a disturbance in the Force. And it was from the Hangar. Oh, no. CSI's eyes widened in astonishment. After 1 second, he asked Arion: "Did you feel it?"

Then he shouted into the intercom: "Toent, abort mission, abort mission. Set Self-Destruction timer to 10 minutes, and see us in the Hangar. I sence Aurora is in trouble now."

"Okay, master. I'll be there!" CSI can hear Toent's typing sounds.

"Let's go, Arion, showtime!" CSI shouted and put his sniper rifle on his back, and jumped off the roof of Jedi Temple. He casted the Master Speed and ran to the Hangar in his fastest speed.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #82
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

"You bet I did." Arion said, grimly. He also cast Force Speed and ran to the hangar. He saw the boarding ramp was down, which was strange.

Aurora turned around to address the Yevethan. "I'm sorry, I don't believe I've seen you before. Can I help you?"

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #83
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI slowed down the pace and stood in front of the Loading Ramp, and shouted: "Come out, Stranger. I sense you're there and I think you're aiming for me. Let's settle this right here, right now." Then he put his hand on his Katana an prepared for the upcoming event.

"Arion, go help Aurora. I bet she's in danger now." CSI said.

Just then, Toent ran here, seemed exhausted. "That's a relief." CSI said, "Ready your lightsaber, but don't ignite it. I sense there is a stranger aboard, plus, a...Sith Apprentice."

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 03-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #84
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la smiled, which would send chills down anyones spine, considering it was literally a once in a lifetime thing to see a Yevathan give an honest smile, though it was more cryptic and disturbing than an angry Yevathan.

N'la was about to speak when he felt the presence, then heard words coming from outside.

"Come out, Stranger. I sense you're there and I think you're aiming for me. Let's settle this right here, right now." Came the call.

N'la had already put the girl as his target, the presence would wait until his goal was met. He turned back to the woman, his expression hadn't even changed with the arrival of the presence; he was still smiling his cryptic smile.

N'la reached out, hold a clenched fist out towards her, he held it under her nose, but not quite so close to cause any great discomfort.

"Yes...you can help me..." he hissed in his reedy voice. "I've come to offer you something," he said, motioning with his eyes to his hand.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #85
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora looked down at the fist, then back at the Yevethan. "Er, okay. You've come to offer me something." She held out her hand, cautiously, to receive it, whatever it was.

At that moment, Arion came in, and stood in the doorway, behind the stranger. "Am I.... interrupting anything?"

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #86
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la opened his hand slightly when she reached out, but the weird thing was, she didn't seem to acknowledge that he was a sith through his voice, like most would, so she was either really oblivious, or extremely naive.

N'la was stopped when he heard someone behind him speak up.

"Am I.... interrupting anything?" Came the question.

"Yes," he hissed vehemently, closing his hand back up before the lady could see what was inside, sending a sledge hammer of a force push at the man behind him.

N'la ejected his dew claw, the claw coming out of the upheld hand, the claw stopping right at the woman's throut.

N'la squinted, "you and I are going to have a little duel, one-on-one, no interferance...got it?"

"If my senses are right, I think there are younglings aboard this ship, am I right?" He asked menacingly, his smile now gone. "It goes against my code of honor, but if it drives you into action, then I'll resort to what I have to..." he said, trailing off, leaving the things that he could do to the younglings up to the woman's imagination.

"Besides, if that doesn't drive you, then you're still in no position to object," he told her, tickling her neck with his dew claw.

"What will your answer be?" He asked emotionlessly.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #87
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"You got some guts. I admire you, Sith. Now can you step out of the ship and duel with her? You know, space had been very valuable recently." CSI commented when he was embarking the ship.

"Toent, find someplace safe to hide." CSI told her.

"But..." Toent objected.

"No but's, Padawan. Now, go." CSI's face was cold, like a statue.

"Yes, Master CSI." She answered reluctantly and hurried away.

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 03-21-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #88
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion ducked inside an adjacent room as the Force Push hurtled towards him.

Aurora didn't move, despite the claw at her throat. "You would be mistaken if you think I didn't notice that you were a Sith. That much, at least, was obvious from almost the moment you came in here. I had hoped you were capable of a civil chat, rather than simply threats and challenges. A pity. I've known some Sith who could be so polite." She sighed. "I don't know what I could possibly have done to you that you would want to fight me, but if you insist, then let's go outside. I won't have anyone slicing up my ship."

Arion stuck his head out the door. "Hey, no picking on my sis!"

Aurora waved him off. "Please, Arion. I don't need the big brother act right now. Go prep the Pheonix for launch. Hopefully, this won't take too long."

Old 03-22-2007, 08:59 AM   #89
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la's expression didn't change, "Well, threats and challenges are all that seem to accomplish anything with jedi. And no one person is alike, one sith's politeness could be different from another's. Besides, whoever said I was polite, or civil?" He asked her.

"You can't assume we're all alike just from one or two meetings," he told her. "As for what you did against me that would make me want to fight you, that's simple, you're a jedi, and my master wants all jedi destroyed, just like the order," he told her.

"We could have chatted, actually, I had wanted to, but I hate rude people, I really do," he said, glaring at the woman's, brother. "But even if we had, in the end, I would have fought you no matter what, I would have fought the others, and all the jedi here, until they all fell, or until I did, and in the end, to insure no future jedi, I would, and I am going to have to kill the younglings, though it goes against my better judgement," he explained.

N'la paused, studying this woman. "So you wish to talk, then let's talk, only no disruptions this time, me and you, exchanging words, and being...civil," he said, lowering his hand, and retracting his dew claw; with a jerk he turned around, closing the door behind him, and locking it.

"There, no disruptions, now we can...chat," he said, his cryptic smile returning, as he motioned for her to sit down. "Ladies first," he said.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #90
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

"I never said you were either." Aurora told him. "It was merely a hope. As for your threats, you will find that I'm far more inclined to listen, and even co-operate, if you ask nicely."

When the Yevethan Sith locked the door, she raised an eyebrow. "That was not necessary. No one will interfere with our conversation." She calmly sat down in a chair. "Well, for starters, let's talk about you. Who are you, and why do you hate the Jedi so much?"

Old 03-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #91
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
The fight continued on, Edash with the upper hand with his double bladed lightsaber. The Jedi had a hard time to parry all the strikes. Eventually, the Jedi pushed Edash's Lightsaber away and then tried to cut it in half, but Edash then revealed they where linked together, and pushed the hilts onto the Jedi's face.

"Surely you can do better!" He taunted as the Jedi rubbed it off and came back strong.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2007, 08:44 AM   #92
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"That was not necessary. No one will interfere with our conversation." She told N'la, sitting down.

N'la's smile dissapeared again, replaced by a blank uncaring stare. "That may, or may not be true, I trust them as much as they trust me...very little," he told her.

"Well, for starters, let's talk about you. Who are you, and why do you hate the Jedi so much?" She asked.

N'la sat down opposite of her, staring at her with his naturally cruel eyes. "I am N'la Saa, I am apprentice to the one who destroyed the jedi order, and the republic, and I do as I am bidden," he replied in a uniformic fashion.

"As for hating the jedi...I don't, why, or how are my reasons, but search me as much as you want with the force, you will find no hatred towards the jedi, nor anyone at all," he told her, his eyes unwavering. "As I said, one person is not like another, one sith is not like another, we hate differently, we feel differently, and we act differently, we are our own beings," he scolded her with unangered words.

"There you go, assuming we sith are all alike, and putting us in one basket, just like you did with thinking I would be civil or polite like other sith," he said, shaking his head, tut-tutting her.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:48 AM   #93
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora frowned. "Forgive me, it was not my intention to imply that you were the same as any other Sith I have met. As a matter of fact, I was already aware of the fact that no two beings, Jedi or Sith, are alike. But, to be willing to slaughter innocent children, I thought that you must have some sort of grudge against us. If that is not the case, then why would you do it? Just because your master has commanded it does not mean that it is the right thing to do." She paused. "Or does it matter to you, whether what you're doing is right or wrong?"

Old 03-26-2007, 01:38 PM   #94
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI thought for a while, while sitting in the Younglings' quarter. Watching they snoring, CSI felt he had responsibility that he must take of them. Now he must locate the Rogue Padawan which emits the Dark Side aura. He knows that if he doesn't locate them as soon as possible, then he would corrupt more and more Jedi.

Sat down and he began to meditate. He searched the feelings, and he felt a strong dark side figure and a strong light side figure in the adjacent room. Aurora and the Sith. May the Force Be with You, Aurora.

He turned away and continued to search his feelings. In distance, he saw a slight red figure. "Bingo," he stood up and used Force Sight to search him. Thank the Force, he located the Padawan with ease.

"Let's sit down and talk, peacefully. I don't want this beautiful ship scarred." CSI said to the padawan, with his eyes closed.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #95
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Forgive me, it was not my intention to imply that you were the same as any other Sith I have met. As a matter of fact, I was already aware of the fact that no two beings, Jedi or Sith, are alike. But, to be willing to slaughter innocent children, I thought that you must have some sort of grudge against us. If that is not the case, then why would you do it? Just because your master has commanded it does not mean that it is the right thing to do." She paused. "Or does it matter to you, whether what you're doing is right or wrong?"

N'la sat back in the chair, his arms on his legs in a relaxed state. "I forgive you, and as for slaughtering children, my master has commanded all she commands to kill, or control, that was the order," he told her simply.

"As for the right thing to do, I know it isn't, why do you think I said it would go against my code of honor to slaughter innocents," he replied.

"As for whether it matters as right or wrong, I have no feelings on the matter, I have had no feelings on most matters, I am just what I am, and I do what I do. That is why I am my master's apprentice, or at least her most favored, because she knows I will not attempt ascention to her role as Sith Lord or Lordess, as she is a woman," he told the woman, who was taking in his words for reasons he did not know.

"Though I don't feel on the matter, it does not mean I do or do not have morals on it, why should children die because the adult's own inability of reason," he lectured. "But what must be done, must be done, lest I successfully defeat you all, without the bloodshed of the children, and take them to my master to be turned against their training, then I have no other option than to kill them....the order, the Jedi Order, must not return, as my master does not want it to," he told her, waiting for some response from her.

Old 03-26-2007, 04:06 PM   #96
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

"So you have a code of honor, but overall it doesn't matter, because whatever your master orders, you do. There was a time, or so I've heard, when if a person was ordered to do something that went against his code of honor, then he was forced, out of necessity, to disobey." She sighed. "Apparently, such people are few and far between now, and a code of honor is only adhered to when a person feels like it."

Old 03-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #97
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
The padawan turned to face CSI. "Sorry Nihilus, this child is not viable at this moment in time. He's... resting." The padawan said as he injected himself with a siringe full of a silver liquid. "That should do the trick. The metal flows around the body and will reach the heart in two minutes. That's all I need." At this point CSI saw that something else was incontroll of this child "Don't try anything stupid, you can't save this child. If the metal doesn't kill him and I loose my connection, he'll remain brain dead for the rest of his days."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2007, 05:10 PM   #98
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI looked around and fanned himself a little and shouted: "Aurora, this is hotter and hotter here! Well, bah! She's dealing with someone, I see. Now want some ice?" Then he stood up, "Force Freezing Field!" Suddenly, ice began to form on the Rogue Padawan's feet, and slowly froze his body in a beautiful icecube. The ice also froze the liquid metal in the Padawan's blood, and thus put him in Hibernation trance. "Arion, help me, meet me in Med bay!" CSI shouted.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #99
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Few and far between indeed, but I never said I was going to kill them, did I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I said she gave orders of kill, or control...how you control, is up to you, so in basis, I'm not going against my code of honor, which is a small code, so it's hard to break," he told her.

"I was only threatening them to spur you to action, though, as I said, if they're smart enough to know right and wrong, and make sensible, and moral decisions, no matter what their age, then they are accountable, and thus, not innocent in my eyes, some will be innocent, some will not, some I may have to kill, some I could knock out, or trick," he told her.

"so, I'm really ot going against my code, so I'm one of those few and far between. Though I am sith, and that accounts for something. And no two sith or jedi are alike, as you confirmed, so one's code may be different from another, it depends on how you view a code of honor," he went on.

"You are a jedi, so your view of a code of honor, will be different from mine, so to you I could be breaking the code of honor, while I'm not breaking 'my' code at all," he got to his point.

"So I adhere to the code that I have set before myself, and I have not been ordered against it, nor have I broken it, even when the feeling to do so comes upon me, though, as I said, feelings are little, and far between for me on matters," he said, leaning forward, taking interest in this conversation that he was having with the female jedi.

"Besides, in common courtesy practices, both people must know the others name, and I never got yours, yet you got mine," he said, wafting his hand outward to indicate for her to tell him, though he did not do it in an impolite, or forceful fashion.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #100
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
The padawan simply laughed, the Hibernation trance had obivouslly failed "It's too late. He's gone, Nihilus.". His skin started to cut and he began to bleed. "When you frooze the metal, like all liquids, it expanded, right inside his viens. You killed him. But his death will not be in vein. In the kid's datapad I have located a small vault located one of Coruscants moon which will give all the details of the Exile's base, their location and blue prints. Use them to destroy Traya or I will do this, one by one to your padawans. I am the puppetmaster, there's no way for you to beat me. Unless you kill Traya" The kid laughed as he bleed to death. There was nothing CSI could do but check out the datapad.

((A bit grusome I know but it's important that he dies or else CSI would have to fight her))

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #101
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion ran into the medbay. "CSI, what---" He stopped in the doorway, as a padawan collapsed to the ground. He rushed to the padawan's side, and checked his pulse.

Aurora nodded. "Indeed. My apologies. I am Aurora Starfire." She looked at N'la curiously. "I'm sorry, but earlier you said that to harm the younglings goes against your code of honor. 'If my senses are right, I think there are younglings aboard this ship, am I right? It goes against my code of honor, but if it drives you into action, then I'll resort to what I have to...'"

Old 03-26-2007, 07:20 PM   #102
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la thought on this for a moment, stroking his chin. "Yes, I believe I did, but what are you trying to say? Or ask?" He wondered, Aurora's phrase not quite understood by the Yevathan.

He thought for a moment. "I don't understand, but if you're saying that I sounded as if I were going to break my code, well, who knows, the younglings could be intelligent enough to be considered accountable, thus my code would not have been broken, and it was also to drive you into fighting me," he told her.

"Other than that, I don't know what you're trying to convey," he said, his expression blank, not even confusion on his face.

Old 03-26-2007, 09:31 PM   #103
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora shrugged. "It looked to me like you were contradicting your earlier statement. The age of reason is understood to be around the age of seven, for humans, at least. Most of these younglings are five or six."

She brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "But tell me, what exactly is your code of honor? That is, if it's permissible for you to tell others."

Old 03-26-2007, 10:46 PM   #104
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"I'm sorry, Arion, he's gone." CSI knelt down and slowly touched the dead padawan's eye, and murmured: "Rest in peace, my padawan."

Then he stood up, and said in the Force to Darth Ba'al: "No...I'm not going to kill the Darth Trayus, at least not yet. We're Jedi, not a toy of Sith. And I swear, by the name of the Force, before I deal with Darth Trayus, I will deal with you first. Consider this a forewarning." Then he casted Force Area Immunity, a new power that is exactly same as Force Immunity, but it has area effect. Also, he casted Force Meld.

Then he whispered to the intercom: "My friends, the time is here. Execute Order 57, Codenamed Operation: Rainbow."

----

Toent heart CSI's voice, and said to the intercom: "Roger that. Execute Order 57." Then she ran to the Youngling's quarter, woke them up, and said, "I'm sorry my younglings that I have to woke you up at this time, but we have to go now. And the timer is going to detonate in...5 minutes!"

Then she ran to another ship with all younglings. Aboarded the other transporter, Toent said into the Intercom: "CSI, everything is ready!"

----

CSI said: "Good job Toent. Now go into Hyperspace Jump [It's not a traditional Hyperdrive. It opens a wormhole, and open an exit in another dimension. Unless you have same equipment with us, that's almost impossible to trace]. And you know the destination."

----

Toent nodded: "Yes, CSI. Do you promise me you would see me there?"

----

CSI smiled and replied: "Yes, Toent. I promise you. May the Force be with you." Then he saw a blue rectangle appeared before Toent's ship, and it slowly entered the worm hole, and the wormhole shrinked into a dot, and vanished.

"Now, Arion, let's go! The temple is going to self-destruct in 1 minute!" CSI shouted.

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 03-26-2007 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #105
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Suddenly, Aurora stood up. "Unfortunately, though I was enjoying our conversation greatly, we have to go. And, where we go, you cannot come with us. Perhaps we will meet again one day, and resume our conversation. I'm sorry." She unlocked the door, and as she stepped out into the passageway, she Force Pushed him out the boarding ramp, and into the docking bay.

Arion, get to the controls, we've got to get out of here! she contacted him through the Force.

Arion drew a sheet over the padawan's face. I'm on it, Aurora, he replied, and sprinted to the cockpit. He quickly manipulated the controls, and prepared to take off.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:40 PM   #106
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI smiled: "Good bye, folks." Then he jumped off the loading ramp. Then he watched Aurora's Jedi Phoenix went into Hyperspace Jump.

After the ship is gone, CSI smiled to N'la, "Now, let's finish the business here, okay? And, looks like we're on same page--Darth Ba'al proposes to kill your master. Why don't we work together and defeat him first? I have to admit I dislike this idea, but this leaves us no clue. And please think fast, we only got 30 seconds away."

Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 AM   #107
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la fell on his rump as he was pushed out of the ship and to the bottum of the ramp. He blinked like a curious kath hound puppy who had just been dropped.

He stood up, patting the dust off his Ronto skin kilt. He looked up at the ship as it lifted from the hangar floor, and a wormhole opened infront of it.

"I was enjoying it greatly as well," he muttered to himself, as he waved at the cockpit where Aurora was, and watched it slip away.

He turned, only to be confronted with the one who held the presence he had long saught, or at least, a peace of the presence, he felt as if some of it had left.

"Now, let's finish the business here, okay? And, looks like we're on same page--Darth Ba'al proposes to kill your master. Why don't we work together and defeat him first? I have to admit I dislike this idea, but this leaves us no clue. And please think fast, we only got 30 seconds away." The man told him.

"Fine, I will fight this, Ba'al, he seems to be the one who killed Revan, who my master wishes me to find, and destroy. He also threatens my master, so I must do what I have to," he told the him.

"Come, we should leave, as you said," he told the man, pushing outwards with the force, he felt the nearest exit, and dashed to it with force speed, exiting the temple, and heading a safe distance away.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:48 AM   #108
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Edash now was slaughtering the Jedi with the Jar'Kai style of his Lightsabers, cutting him all over until he finally finished him with a quick swipe through the neck. His Mandalorian Soldiers eventually came back.

"Mandalore, the hangar has been seized, most of the soldiers have already got a ship to go to Coruscant."

"Good. Lead me there."
Old 03-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #109
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
After barely dodging a falling rock from Jedi Temple, CSI stood face to face N'la, "First, we need to go to Coruscanti moon, and I think our enemy would be here shortly. And according to my intelligence, he works for Darth Ba'al. And, call me CSI."

Then he set off to go to the Coruscanti Spaceport.

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 03-28-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #110
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(CSI, how the hell does CSI know Edash's name?)

The Mandalorians made their way to the ship. It was nothing good or so, but it was good enough to lead them to Coruscant. Edash made his way to the bridge with everyone already on their posts. With him where his two personal bodyguards with full red Mandalorian Armour and a red cloak. The pilots then made course to Coruscant.

"Soon, my Master. Soon."
Old 03-28-2007, 08:29 AM   #111
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la just watched as the man, CSI, walked off towards the spaceport. N'la looked down at his hand, which held a device, he pressed a button, then slipped it in his belt.

He followed CSI at a distance, keeping up with him, until a rushing noise could be heard, and a sith fighter uncloaked above them.

"We can use my ship," he told CSI, leaping into the small cockpit. "Unless you want to use a ship on your own," he said, sitting down, waiting for CSI to say something on the matter.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #112
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Not a bad idea, N'la." CSI nodded, "And that saves me a hunch of paperwork with local authorities. And we're going to the Coruscanti Moon, and I heard there are some interesting stuff there. So where is your ship? By the way, you don't have to follow me like I'm either a spy or a thief. Now where is your ship?" CSI paused, and raised an eyebrow, waiting for N'la to answer.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Tana