lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts Related Experiences?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
CosmonautBuggle
Lurker

Location: in the lab showing students how to.....erm I mean, not how make a flamethrower out of chemicals.
Psychonauts Related Experiences?

Hopefully I put this in the right section of the board.

I had a very interesting Psychonauts related thing (well sort of) happen to me yesterday. I somehow got roped into helping someone find a name in the phone book, and well while flipping through countless numbers of people I didnít know, and frankly didnít really care to, I ran across one name on the middle of a page: ďC. Whytehead.Ē, and to make things even more ironic, they lived in the same area as the local Mental Hospital (man, that place used to give smashing ghost tours, until some nimrod got hurt or something). Well at this point I started to giggle insanely, making the said person I was helping look at me like I had lost it (more than usual).
So that got me wondering if any one else had any odd psychonauts related experiences happen?

"There's a dark side to each and every human soul. We wish we were Obi-Wan Kenobi, and for the most part we are, but there's a little Darth Vader in all of us. Thing is, this ain't no either-or proposition. We're talking about dialectics, the good and the bad merging into us. You can run but you can't hide. My experience? Face the darkness. Stare it down. Own it. As brother Nietzsche said, being human is a complicated gig. So give that ol' dark night of the soul a hug. Howl the eternal yes!"
CosmonautBuggle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Psychonauts Related Experiences?