lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Eliminator
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #1
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Eliminator

Sorry about the silly title, guys. But this thread content will be better (I hope) than it's content *crossing fingers*

Well, basically, this game is based on voting. First of all, a player select a subject:

e.g.: Colors

Once the subject is set, it's time for electing topics for the subject.

e.g. Colors

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

NOTE:Now, know that the limit of topics per subject can't be higher from 10, but can be less than this this number (on the examples, there're just 4 topics).

The next step is the real game. The forumites are now allowed to vote on the topics:

e.g. Colors

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

Mr. someone:
I vote for Red!

So the list is now:
Colors

Blue
Yellow
Green

And so the game proceeds, 'til only one topic remains. This one will be the victor.

Just one final notes: The guy that proposed a new subject can't vote immediatly, just after someone else voted too.

No one can vote two times in a row. Another forumite must vote before he's allowed to vote again.

Oh, and the subjects can be about anything, not just games and LA products. Pointless stuff like colors are allowed.

Err... think I havent forget anything, so I'll start.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > General Forum Games > Eliminator